-|𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁|-

Here I am back with another chapter of this story

Sorry for the delay guys, way too busy these days. Exams are literally knocking at the door😣

♡Inline comments are love♡

Happy reading

•──────♡✧♡──────•

Next day Nandini woke up cursing her sun uncle and alarm. She checked her phone and saw Manik's messages from last night. Ignoring it, she went to take a shower. She got ready in a green and yellow checked, short A-line dress with round neck and three quarter sleeves. She wore her white sneakers and started clicking selfies.

Suddenly her phone pinged with a notification.

rockstar_malhotra sent u a message.

rockstar_malhotra
Good morning babygirl.
Ignoring me?

sassy_nanz
Happy realisation😏
And what's with these cheesy nicknames?

rockstar_malhotra
Again you broke my heart💔💔
Coz I like it that way🌝

sassy_nanz
You are such a drama company😏
But I don't like these nicknames😑

rockstar_malhotra
Wow, progress.
Finally, you yourself understood that I am not a queen🌚
Can't help it sweetheart😘

sassy_nanz
Get lost😑

rockstar_malhotra
😂😂

♡♡♡

She was about to keep her phone in her bag at that moment, she got a call from Navya.

"Hello Nandu, I am coming to your place and we will leave for college together" Navya said from the other side.

"Ok ok come soon, or else we will be late" Nandini replied and disconnected the call. She went downstairs and had breakfast with her parents.

Navya entered and wished Nandini and her parents "Good morning." Seeing her Nandini's mom said,"Navya beta come, have breakfast with us."

"No thanks aunty, I already had my breakfast." She denied politely.

"Nandu, are you ready?"

"Yup, chal let's go."

"Bye Maa, bye papa." She said, kissed their cheeks and left with Navya.

•────────────•

Nandini and Navya both came out.

"What a beautiful day!" Nandini exclaimed happily while Navya nodded with a smile.

"Navya, click my pictures naa" Nandini said forwarding her phone to Navya.