-|𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽|-

Here I am back with another update of this book

♡Inline comments are love♡

Happy reading

•──────♡✧♡──────•

A week later

In just a span of a week, the friendship between all of them has become very strong. The girls bonded really well while the boys have also started to like each others company.

But ofcourse there had to be some exception and who else could it be other than our Jealous Malhotra. He was still into that 'Siddharth is so chipku' zone. Everytime Sid tried to talk to him or be friendly with him, he either got a cold shoulder or some uninterested mocking replies from Manik. And he be the poor soul was still confused about Manik's behaviour.

On the other hand Manik was still trying to patao Nandini with his oh so cheesy nicknames and his bad flirting skills. While by now Nandini was kind of used to it as she had understood that he would never ever stop doing these things, and in her language, 'Iss ladke ka kuch nahi ho sakta'.

Now coming back to the story, they were in their respective classes when they heard an announcement.

"Attention all freshers, please gather at the auditorium immediately."

Taking their belongings, they all left for auditorium. 

•────────────•

Auditorium

Just outside the door, the whole group met.

"Kya lagta hai, suddenly sabko kyu bulaya hoga?" Abhi asked.

"Pata nahi, but I guess Freshers Party se related kuch ho sakta hai." Dhruv stated.

"Yaa I second that, kyuki sirf Freshers ko hi bulaya hai." Arya replied.

"Oh my God!! Freshers Party. That means pretty outfits, makeup, hair and so much. I am soo excited. And guys, you know what, I have heard that Xavier's Freshers Party is the best in town." An excited Alya jumped into the conversation.

"Shuru ho gaya iska makeup, dressup, checkup ki katha" Cabir murmured under his breath but unfortunately that was heard by everyone.

"Did you say something Cabir?" Alya enquired narrowing her eyes while the rest of them were trying to control their laugh.

"What? Me? No no no, nothing. Main kya bolunga, maine kuch nahi bola." Cabir denied immediately.

"Ok ok, Alya we will think about everything later, but for now let's just go inside and see why they called us." Nodding at Navya's words, they all entered except Cabir, Manik, Sid and Arya.