📖 Spring Broken Reprise

"Sir, do you have to blast that obnoxious song so loudly?!" Moxxie groaned before covering his ears.

"It's not my fault you can't appreciate art Mox. This song is a classic! Whoo!" Blitzø laughed before turning up the volume, singing just as loud as the song resumed.

"Ugh, it only came out, like, a year ago. I wouldn't call this shit a classic." Loona commented, however she let out an alarmed yelp as the van came to a sudden stop. While she dropped her phone, the couple in the back seats nearly collided into them "Blitzø what the f*ck?! You made me drop my...phone?" Before she started looking for the device, she looked up in awe to see a pink and black tour bus in the parking lot.

"Ouch, a warnin' woulda been nice B." Millie groaned, rubbing her head "Why did ya stop like that?"

"That pink eyesore is why! Who the f*ck parks a bus in a lot this damn small?!" Blitzø growled before stepping out of the van, megaphone in hand.

"Um, sir. I don't think antagonizing them is going to--"

"Listen up you unoriginal pink c*m dump!!"

"Aaand there he goes." Moxxie sighed as he rubbed his temples.

"You have 3 goddamn seconds to get your d*ck out of my parking...spot?" The imp froze as the door opened, a succubus in a short black and white dress stepping out "Oh shit, Verosika..."

"Hmph, I thought I heard the sound of screeching metal. Long time no see Blitzo, still a limp dick loser I see." she giggled before taking a sip from her flask.

"And I thought I smelled fish. Which is funny because last I checked the closest ocean is 3 Rings down! Last I checked your fat ass was still in rehab. I'm not even surprised that you're still holding on to that Beealzujuice bottle like it's the last c*ck in Hell."

"They let me out because I'm still famous. And rehab is for sad loser washups...Oh! That reminds me, your sister says hi." she laughed. The imp was less than amused as he stomped towards her.

"Out with it bitch! Why are you taking up half the damn lot with this oversized c*m dumpster?! My company's parking spot is under there, so move it!"

"Oh, haven't you heard? I'm doing a little bit of freelance work for one of the companies in the building, and they asked me to stop by for Spring Break." she replied, much to his disdain.

"Wha...for all of Spring Break?! That's a whole damn week!"

"Yeah, and?"

"And I am not letting you park here for a f*cking week!!" As they continued to go back and forth, the others noticed an incubus step out of the bus. He let out an annoyed sigh as he approached them. He cleared his throat before whistling loudly to startle them both.

"Excuse me señora, but we have to get back up to the office soon. The others are waiting for us. Could you save this argument for another time?"

"Look buddy, how about you stay out...of..." Blitzø's words seemed to fail him as he looked up at the demon before him. He could feel his heart beating faster as he looked at the incubus, his tail gently starting to sway behind him. Heat started to build up in his face, his cheeks turning a deeper red as he continued to stare at him.

"Um, are you alright amigo? Your face is turning red."

"I-Is it? Um I just...well...I-It's kinda hot out here, so...uh...Huh?" He looked back at his wagging tail, making the incubus chuckle as he grabbed it to keep it still. "Th-That uh...doesn't usually happen." he chuckled nervously.

"If you say so señor. How do you and Señora Mayday know each other?"

"Oh um...We uh...she--"