▄︻デT̷r̷i̷a̷l̷ ̷2̷══━一

Petshop the Ultimate Comedian has been murdered by one of us.. Kasai was right is the corner of room, covered by a bloody cloth. Their the most suspicious right now..
"Seriously... It's not even 8AM yet... And we have to do this now?" Yamato mumbles.
"My head freaking hurts!" Maeda yelled.
"That's not the point right now! The point is to investigating the crime scene! Petshop died, and all your worrying about is your headaches!?" Dice scolds them. I sigh, and open up the Monokuma File #2.

𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐦: 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩. 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧.
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞.
𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡: 𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟐𝐏𝐌.
𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡: 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐬.
𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬:  𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭. 𝐂𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐠.

 𝐂𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐠

Why would they kill her like this..? Petshop had two stab wounds in chest. It seems like she got a small cut on her leg. I saw a weird blood smear on the floor, near her finger where she is laying, there was something written on top of the blood smear.

The author probably didn't want anyone google translating this, that's probably why it's written so crappy

The author probably didn't want anyone google translating this, that's probably why it's written so crappy. *Truth bullet obtained* I looked in her pockets and found a paper. "𝚃𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝: 𝙺𝚎𝚒 𝙼𝚊𝚎𝚍𝚊." So her target was Maeda. I don't know who Maeda's target is. It's possible that it was Petshop. But I don't know for sure. *Truth Bullet obtained* I noticed that her E-Handbook wasn't on her. Who took it? And why? There was a knife is her chest.. That's weird. I put all of the dangerous items in my room, and Kasai was near the kitchen the whole time, and I didn't see them grab a knife, and the only time they went back into the kitchen was when we were getting more food. So who could've grabbed this knife? "Truth Bullet obtained* It was still hard to see. The only reason why I can see now is because Dice brought us flashlights. I went over to the corner where the bloody cloth is.

The killer must've used this to stop bloody from getting on them. *Truth Bullet obtained* I went over to the left, and found two broken flashlights and one working flashlight. The killer's and most likely Petshop's, but who owns the third light? How could Petshop get a flashlight, when she was passed out in her room?  *Truth Bullet obtained* I decided to leave the closet area, and went over to the blood trail. The blood is probably Petshop's. There was small puddle of blood in the center of the room. The killer must've attacked Petshop, and she ran into the closet. Maybe? *Truth Bullet obtained*