04 | Ennemis aux amants

"i don't need fortune or the fame, as long as i'm with you

"i don't need fortune or the fame, as long as i'm with you."

November 21, 2022

-- Seventh Period, History --

"Hey, Mona, could you do me a favor? I'll pay you."

Mona's eyes quickly lit up. "You'll pay me? With what?" She questioned.

"Two dollars and a piece of gum. I'll give it to you tomorrow once I get the results!" I offered. Mona's eyebrows raised suspiciously, as if I were a scammer.

"You could've told me about what you wanted me to do in second period.. Since we have second period together, anyway.." Mona said.

"I'm telling you now because- whatever." I leaned in closer to her, so I could tell her the plan without some nosy kids eavesdropping.

"You're kinda friends with Kazuha, right?" I asked.

"Yeah? Do you like him?" Mona asked, smirking.

"No, but I think he likes me." I replied.

"Whatever. You need to tell me the plan before class is over." Mona whispered back, glancing at the clock. Class was about to end in seven minutes and I probably didn't have enough time to make a deal with her.

"Alright. I want you to ask Kazuha if he likes me. I'll pay you if you tell me what he said tomorrow, in second period." I said. "I think he has a crush on me."

"We have a deal!" Mona said, reaching her hand out to do those business handshakes that people have when they get hired (at least, that's what I see in movies). "I'll do it!"

I reached my hand out to meet hers, and we did a handshake.

Suddenly, the bell rung, and I got up and left class, leaving for math.

Here is my schedule - just in case I forget it.

-- Y/N's Schedule --
1st: Science
2nd: Coding
3rd: Choir
4th: Gym
-- Lunch. --
5th: Advisory
6th: Language Arts
7th: History
8th: Math
-- Time to go home! --

It sucks. I hate having gym before lunch. I also hate having to run from coding class to the choir room. Getting to the choir room from the coding room is like walking the track for gym.

It's exhausting.

lazy chapter lol

lazy chapter lol

ur now a choir kid bc i said so

so what r y'all planning 2 do over the summer? i'm jus going to write fanfics and eat ice cream