021 | Investigations with Rae.

December 21, 2022.

-- Y/N's house, 12:21 PM. --

Mom and Dad are still at work, and I basically have to babysit Rae.

But, she wanted to stay home instead of going out to the city. It seemed.. Well, strange.

I ordered some burritos and sat on the sofa, binge watching (insert fav youtuber. if u don't have one, imagine one of my favs [who are flamingo/albert and the jianhao tan!].).

I left my phone on the kitchen counter, which wasn't really that big of a deal to me. If I got a phone call from one of my parents, I'd simply just get up and pick it up.

Well, Rae came over to the sofa and sat on the loveseat next to me. She had my phone in her hands, and gave it to me. "Can you enter your pass?"

I entered my pass and she took it back from me. I looked through her glasses and saw that she was entering Instagram.

Oh no.

"zuzucchini has posted. I'll follow him back for you."

"Alright, just don't dm him something stupid like 'I wanna be ur partner pls marry me hotti'.." I sighed.

I looked at the reflection of my phone screen on Rae's glasses. She was going through a following list. Probably "zuzucchini"s following list.

"Aha! I found.. well, something that might help us." Rae announced.

(very off topic but autocorrect keeps changing rae to tae. I LOVE TAEHYUNG but please i'm trying to write new chapters)

"What?" I asked, my eyes basically focused on the television.

"He follows a bunch of school accounts. Like, school accounts that are about drama/stuff involved in your school."

"I'll check this anonymous confession one. I have a good feeling about this."

Rae clicked on the ehs (eastwood high school) confession page.

(sorry if i gave the high school a name earlier in the fanfic, i'm literally half asleep and the only thing keeping me up are the chips i'm eating)

"Hmm.." She scrolled through each and every post, reading the confessions and comments carefully.

The doorbell rang, and I opened the door to see the burritos I had ordered. I looked up to see Kazuha smiling from the car, before his smile turned into a casual blank face.

"Uh.. thanks!" I said, sounding a little happy.

I brought the bag inside and placed it on the kitchen island, and Rae rushed over. She basically hopped onto one of the stools, excited. I gave her a burrito and she opened it up and instantly started eating.

"I skipped breakfast this morning-" Rae said, stopping to chew. "So this will fill me up."

She was multitasking, looking at the confessions while eating very quickly. "Hm.."

As her fingers scrolled down once, she almost choked on her burrito while reading what it said.

"What is it?" I asked, sitting down next to her with a burrito in one hand.

"..."

"Oh no."

"Let me read this for you." Rae sighed.

" Rae sighed

Tae

Tae.

I COULDNT FIND A GIF FOR THIS STOP