𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐢 𝐩𝐨v

I felt asleep in the car which sounds about right but sadly was woken up to Zendaya lightly but Egar shaking me " wake up we arrived " after that was said I jumped up out of my sleep "what are we waiting for let's go in, we go onto the porch ......

                          ❝𝐏𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐯❞

My mom told me and my brothers to go sit on the couch with our eyes close because apparently, she has a Suprise for us , but I couldn't get my mind off of Marsai I miss her a lot and honestly wishes she was here next to me i was cut out of my thoughts when I heard "miss me ?" wait i know that voice - it couldn't be , I yanked my blindfold off and just as I imagine I seen my gorgeous best friend standing right in front of me with Zendaya " hey we was posed to say it together " Zendaya says looking at her sister annoyed " oops my bad " Marsai said while Zendaya jokingly rolls her eyes  me and my brothers hopped out of our seats and hugged the two siblings "where have you guys been we missed u " tom said "busy " they said at the same time we laughed it off but my siblings and parents was talking to Zendaya asking her how's it been and other stuff I really don't care all I was focused on was Marsai and how gorgeous she has gotten .

     ///// Hehe author here I lowkey forgot about this story sorrryyyyy but hey at least I updated ////