New York City | 01

New York City | 01

Today was my first day back in my home state. I haven't been here since I was 10 years old. Now I'm 20 years old and I'm married to a man that is six years my senior.

When I first got married at 17, Waylon and I's love was real, it was pure, but he changed after two years. He started drinking and making excuses such as 'I need to finish up some work I'll be home late' that was my first flag but I ignored it till the next excuse. 'I'll be gone for the weekend I have work out of town.' When he came back his clothes smelt of perfume and he had hickeys and marks which I didn't place on him.

"Baby, we are here." He shook me.

I stared at our new home. We moved to New York because he got a promotion. I took my seatbelt off and stepped out of the car, I grabbed my bag and my phone.

"Here's the keys I'll start getting things out of the trunk." He said whilst handing me the keys.

I took them and walked up to the door, once it was unlocked I pushed the door open and went inside. It was very spacious, that might be because there's nothing in it yet. It's beautiful and the floor-to-ceiling windows looked amazing.

"Maybe you should get a job so we can get furniture in here sooner." My husband said.

"You didn't let me finish college I can't get a job that pays well," I said whilst walking further into the house.

"Strip," He said.

I stopped.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Strip, become a stripper. They make good money without finishing college." He said.

"So you want me to sell my body so we can get furniture for our house?" I asked even though I knew what he was asking.

"Yes, I'll come visit you." He grinned.

I rolled my eyes at him and sat my things down and went back out to the car to get more things. I felt Waylon come up behind me, he placed his hands on my waist. He placed his lips on my neck and lightly sucked on it.

"There's a pool and a hot tub out back, I was thinking we could go for a swim tonight, or relax in the hot tub so your muscles can relax." He whispered.

"Why would my muscles need to relax?" I asked.

"You would need them to relax because I'm about to fuck you. Right here, whilst your bent over." He pushed me down a little.

I won't lie, although he cheats and lies sex with Waylon was always good.

"I'm gonna fuck you hard, and you're gonna have to keep quiet unless you want the neighbors knowing how much of a little slut you are for my dick." He whispered and chills ran down my back.

My panties were soaked right now, I haven't had a release in a few months now. He tugged at my panties and pulled them down and I stepped out of them. Our SUV was facing towards our house and the back end was partially in the garage but if someone walked up here they would see everything.

I felt him rubbing his fingers against my slit as he brought my arousal up to my clit circling it. I moaned as I tried to find something to hold onto.