Nervous | 24

Nervous | 24

I'm a little nervous, but over all I think I'll be okay. I made my way to the room with the tray of breakfast food. I could tell Cataleya woke up not too long ago. I walked over to the bed and placed the tray down.

"What's this?" She smiled.

"Breakfast in bed." I smiled then gave her a kiss.

We talked whilst she ate, she offered me some but I told her I had already ate, because I did. She was almost done with her orange juice so my nerves spiked a little more. When she finished she looked at the glass weird that's when I took out the box.

"Will you marry me?" She said softly.

She gasped when she realized. She looked towards me and saw the ring.

"Will you?" I asked.

"Yes, a thousand times yes." She nodded with a smile.

I slid the ring onto her finger as I kissed her deeply and passionately.

"I love you so much, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and I want to have many more kids with you." I said.

"I love you too," She smiled.

I took her tray back downstairs then we cuddled for a little and she fell asleep again. The ring looked beautiful on her finger as it rested on my chest. I decided to take a little nap with her.

When I woke up Cataleya was gone, so I guess she woke up already. I got out of the bed and brushed my teeth, washed my face then go dressed. I looked at my phone to see a message from Cataleya.

Future Wife

Future Wife
I ran to the store real quick, don't miss me too much.

Me
I will.

••••••

I carried my phone with me when I left the room. Not too long later Cataleya came back home with a bunch of stuff.

"What's all this?" I asked.

"Just a few things I needed and some groceries." She said.

"Hm," I hummed as I helped her bring the rest of the bags inside.

After we finished that we put them away and she took the stuff she bought to the room then we watched a movie or two. Her phone started ringing.

"Sí, mamá, me aseguré de coger lo que me dijiste que agarrara." She spoke.

"No, no le estoy diciendo eso, para. ¿Cómo estáis papá y tú?" She asked.

"Está bien, Kain y yo lo estamos haciendo bien, al igual que el bebé." I heard my name...

"Vale, yo también te quiero. Adiós, mamá" After she said that she hung up.

"My mom was just checking on us," She said.

I smiled.