Chapter 19

I couldn't look them in the eye anymore. I didn't want to see them anymore.

I decided to leave the room to leave the agency. I was sure they would try to stop me from leaving, so I quickly ran off.

I opened the door as quickly as I could and fled into the halls of the agency.

A few seconds after me, I heard the door open again and voices shouting "Y/n! Come back!".

I didn't turn around.

It was just before taking the door out of the building and leaving that I looked back. The guy with the mask...hmm...Hyunjin and Hyunjin...hmm...Yeji, anyway the two Hyunjin were running after me, followed by Chae, Yuna, Jisoo and Ryu, themselves followed by the 7 members of Stray Kids.

I realized that if I stayed stopped any longer, they would catch me, so I started again.

I don't know how long I chased after that, but when I stopped, I couldn't stand.

I had stopped in a park. Inevitably, as if life wasn't hard enough, the park where I had to stop is THIS park. The park where Hyunjin(Yeji) and I spent the most time.

I fell asleep in the grass after that, I didn't know what time it was, I was a bit lost. It was a park warden who had to wake me up to ask me to go out because the park was going to close.

I took out my phone to find out the time:

2:28

Whoops.

I left the park and took a bus home.

When I arrived, I went to bed without eating, showering, brushing my teeth or anything. I could not. I just wanted to sleep.