Chapter 22

February 16, 2019

Wow!

I didn't know they were so talented.

I would have liked them to tell me about it. I could have helped them and complimented them. And see them sing and dance for real.

*ring ring*

Is it still mom? She has a problem ?

-Call: My cute Chae

I did not answer.

*ring ring*

-Call: Yuuuuna

I did not answer

*ring ring*

-Call: Jisoo the Sloth hehe

Stop!

*ring ring*

-Call: Hyunjin♡

I do not want!

*ring ring*

-Call: Ryu my lovely bitch

They will keep calling until I answer.

ㅡHello?

Ryujin
-Y/n! You finally answer! We're with all the girls, we wanted...

ㅡI want to talk to you Ryu, but only to you. Please.

She spoke to the girls.

Ryujin
-I go to a side room.

*door opens then closes*

Ryujin
-We wanted to know if you have watched our videos. And what do you think about it.

ㅡI watched them. I adore them. I was super impressed. I didn't know you were so talented. I also watch a lot of videos about Stray Kids. I love their music! They are too talented!

-I'm glad to hear your voice happy. I also wanted to ask you a question. Would you agree to go out with us? If you need time, we understand.

ㅡI love you very much. You are my best and especially my only friends here in Korea. But you know one of the things I hate most on Earth is lying. I want to see you, Ryu, but we'll have to wait for the girls, and even more so for Hyun...Yeji. I'm sorry.

-Don't worry. We understand.

ㅡMy mother is coming to Korea in two weeks. I'm going to show her around so I might spend most of my free time with her. She stays two weeks. So I couldn't see you for those two weeks.

-Okay. Have fun! And keep smiling. We will meet soon!

ㅡSee you soon Ryu...