Corrupting The Irish Boy (Niall Horan Fanfic)

A/N sorry that this is badly written, I just got back into writing. The first chapter is way better then this in my opinion so please give this story a chance. xoxo :-)

~Lilly~

Hot red liquid runs down my arm staining my skin. I wince as the sharp blade comes in contact with my wrist again. Tears streaming down my face as I try to hold in my choked sobs.

Why is my life so bad? What did I do to deserve this? I let out a ear bursting scream as I drag the blade across my arm. Why can't I just die already? Nobody would miss me anyway. My own mother wouldn't even know because she's always drunk! And my father? He actually wants me dead.

I look at my arm feeling accomplished. All of these red gashes bleeding out are what I've longed for. It makes me feel somewhat better. For just a moment, I forget about everything. All I know is the pain. All I know is the warm blood trickling down my arm.

I laugh bitterly before I black out.

~Niall~

Yes! I can't believe we just finished another concert! It's still so weird that me and the lads are famous. im jumping up and down like a kid while everyone stares at me. "What?" I asks. "I'm just excited!" They all laugh.

"we know Nialler, we are too!" Said Zayn. We got in the limo to drive home. Harry and Lou got out at their flat. We all waved bye to them. A few blocks down me, Liam and Zayn got out at our place. "Home sweet home!" I yelled running into the house.

"Ni, be quiet I have a headache."Liam said softly. I frowned at him. I still have a lot of energy! "Im going to bed mate." Zayn said. And Liam followed suit. Im not tired yet though. I decided to go to the park across the road.

As I sat in the swing, I heard someone moan in pain. I got up to check it out. My eyes widens when I saw a girl covered in blood. I crouched down beside her, brushing her hair out of her eyes. She was beautiful.

Her arms were dripping blood. I scooped her up in my arms carrying her to the flat. I opened the door finally and layed her down on the couch. I tried my best to clean her arms and bandage them. I guess she'll wake up in the morning. I sat down on the couch cradling her head in my lap slowly falling asleep.

A/N okay this is my new story I hope you like it and please vote!