Chapter 3

A/N thanks so much for reading! Please comment and vote! xoxo :-)

__________________________________________

~Lilly~

I've been staying at Niall's place for a week now. I really just don't want to go home. I'm afraid that if I go home, I'll be hurt again. It's already bad enough that I keep getting death threats from my father by voicemail, but it's really hard to hide it from the guys.

It's like I'm their new puppy and they have to watch me constantly. It gets annoying, I don't need constant surveying. I've been fine by myself. The guys have went out with Louis and Harry. I haven't met them yet but I've heard about them.

I think they're gay with each other, at least that's what I've heard. From the time I've been staying here, I've found out that they have a famous band called One Direction. That's how I found out about this "Larry Stylinson".

At least they're happy. My phone started to ring the tone of Sorrow by Flyleaf. I looked at the caller ID, tears pricked at the corners of my eyes. Dez. My big brother. I quickly picked up the phone so not to miss his call. I haven't heard from him since he left five years ago.

"H-hello?" I waited for a second but there was no reply. "Dez?" "Lilly." Dez whispered longingly. I let out a choked sob as I held the phone tightly to my ear. "Dez...I missed you!" I cried. "I know Lil I know, I'm so sorry I left you." "no don't be sorry I'm glad you got away." I heard Dez sigh from the other end of the line.

"No Lil, I should have taken you with me." "Than why didn't you?" I whispered. I heard Dez sniffle and I couldn't take the guilt. I didn't mean to ask him that. I knew it would hurt him. Before he could say anything I spoke. "I love you Dez." I quickly hung up.

I sat in my bed breathing hard. Tears were streaming down my face. Why did he even call? What the hell did he want!? All these thoughts circling around in my mind were driving me crazy. I jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom. Locking myself in I slid down the side of the door crying hysterically.

I can't take it! I've tried so hard for much too long. I grabbed my razor from underneath the cabinet

And texted Niall. "goodbye, you were a great friend..." I pressed send and screamed my lungs out. Dragging the razor across my wrist with such force.

I repeatedly cut my wrist in frustration. Every cut for something bad that's happened. "This one for my father raping me!" I screamed cutting my wrist. Blood oozing from my wounds. "This one for all of my exfriends!"

The light slowly started fading from my sight. My breathing became shallow as I rested my head on the door behind me. All sorts of coolers swarmed around me as I closed my eyes awaiting my death. The last thought going through my mind was that I would miss Niall.

~Niall~

Me and the lads were out at a club. I had asked if Lilly wanted to come but she said the club scene wasn't her thing. For some reason I can't get her out of my head. I just can't stop picturing her beautiful face.

I just love how her long black hair cascades down her back, slightly caressing her shoulders. And I love her bright green eyes. I could stare into them for eternity. My thoughts were interrupted by a blonde girl tapping my shoulder.

"Oh hi." I said. "Hi to you too cutie." The girl said flirtatiously. I mentality rolled my eyes. "Im Trinity." "Im Niall." She smiled the biggest smile ever. It was actually to big. "I know who you are silly, you're from One Direction!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, that's me." Wow this conversation is boring. My attention went back to Lilly. I feel like I need to protect her. I feel like she's hiding something from me and that it's hurting her. Like she needs help.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. It was a text from Lilly. As I read the text my eyes widened and my heart rate quickened. "goodbye, you were a great friend." I quickly looked around for one of the boys.

I found Zayn. I ran up to him leaving Trinity and grabbed his arm. "What is it Nialler?" I tried to speak but I couldn't get my voice to work, so I just showed him my phone. As soon as he read it his face turned into horror.

"We have to get home, NOW!" Zayn yelled. We quickly got into his car and drive to the flat. Hopefully it's not too late. Oh God...Lilly...

A/N oooh cliffhanger haha! Don't hate me loves. Please comment and vote and please give me feedback. xoxo :-)