Chapter 1

A/N thanks for reading guys! Please,comment and vote! xoxo :-)

Chapter 1

__________________

~Lilly~

My eyes fluttered open slowly, the light blinding me. My head is pounding. I try to turn over but something is stopping me. My eyes widen. What the, why am I asleep on some guys couch? And why is he with me?

I start to panic as I get up. Where the heck is my shoes? Oh my God please don't wake up. Oh please God don't let him be like dad. "Ugh..." I stop dead in my tracks. He...he's waking up! I quickly run out the front door, shoes or not.

Where am I? I need somewhere to go. Im most certainly not going home. Thunder booms in the sky as rain drops start to fall. Oh man really?! Why does everything happen to me?

I run across the road and plop down on the swing at the park. The rain starts to fall harder. Shivering I remember the first time it happened.

|Flashback|

I was 10. We had just moved to the UK. I was really excited to meet some new friends. The night before my first day of school is when it happened.

"Daddy!" I ran down the stairs looking for my dad. I found him in the kitchen. But what I saw shocked me. He was hitting my big brother. "Daddy stop your hurting Jake!" I screamed.

Fear washing over me as my dad looked at me with the most evil glare I've ever saw. A tear rolled down my cheek as his hand came in contact with my face. "You stupid kid! You deserve to be dead!" He screamed at me. My dad picked me up by my hair and pushed me into the wall.

|End Flashback|

A tear fell from my eye. Why does he have to hurt me everyday? My breathing hitched when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

~Niall~

I woke up to find that the girl was gone. Maybe she went to the bathroom. I got up and walked to the hallway. But the bathroom was empty. Where did she go? Ugh.

I stepped out the front door and I could barely see a figure on the swing. Why is she swinging in the poring rain in the middle of February? I ran across the road and stopped a few feet away.

She was crying and whispering something about hurting her. I slowly walked up to her and put my hand on her shoulder. She froze. "Are you okay?" I asked. She didn't answer. I hope she's not scared of me after I brought her to my house. "Please...talk to me." She looked up at me.

The second she did this, she fell of the swing into a fit of sobs. I quickly picked her up and carried her to my house. She shivered in my arms as I ran up the stairs. I turned on the shower and put her in clothes and all.

She needed to get warmed up or else she would get sick. After she warmed up I gave her some swets and a tshirt. "thanks." She said. I walked out of the bathroom and waited for her. She came out with the clothes on.

We went and sat down on the couch. "So, can you tell me your name?" I asked. "Lilly." She whispered. "Im Niall." I said. She didnt say anything so I grabbed her hand but she jerked it away. "Please don't hurt me!" She cried. What? Why would I hurt her?

"I-I'm sorry..." I looked down at my hands nervously. Maybe she's been through a lot. But I don't know why she would think I'd hurt her. I remembered her cuts. Did she do it to herself? No she wouldn't. Or maybe... "Did you cut yourself?" I asked out of the blue.

Her eyes widened. Maybe I shouldn't have asked her that. "N-no..." I had the feeling she was lieing but I didn't push it. "do you have anywhere to stay?" She

nodded her head yes, then no. "are you sure?" I asked. "I can't go home...I don't want to." I nodded understanding.

I got her a pillow and blanket so she could sleep on the couch. I figured she needed a nap after everything. It's only 10:00 am so I went to wake up Zayn and Liam. Today is going to be strange.

A/N I hope you guys like this chapter and please comment and vote! xoxo :-)