(𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 1) ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔬

𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚢?

.

.

.

.

"So, I'm a witch" (Y/n) said crossing her arms. "Yep" Ashton replied.

At the beginning of this talk he thought that teaching his sister about Hogwarts and magic would be fun, but it got boring the more they continued.

"And you knew about this my entire life?" (Y/n) was still as confused as earlier so they were probably going to stay talking for 5 more hours.

"Eh, not really, we thought you were a squib" Nigel said quickly. (Y/n) did show many signs of being a witch but Nigel and Abigail being the muggle parents they are did not know what those signs were.

"What's a squib?" (Y/n) asked, she had been putting her entire attention onto the talk, but everything went right through her ears.

"Person without magic with wizard parents, can we go to diagon ally tomorrow?" Ashton said way to quickly while looking at (Y/n) then at Abigail.

"No we can't, (Y/n) already has enough on her shoulders and needs a break. We can't just go to Diagon Ally right away, you'd give the poor thing a stroke" Abigail spoke while poking a finger at Ashton.

"Aww come on, (Y/n) is just fine" Ashton grinned while pulling (Y/n) to his side and forcing her face into a smile with his fingers. "See, pure joy" 

"Also" (Y/n) mumbled through her literally forced smile "I'm not just a thing"

Abigail chuckled a bit then stopped just to say "it's still a no"

Nigel sighed, he doesn't really like to interrupt people's conversation but in this scenario, he had to. "I think I agree with them Abi"

"What? You're on their side now?" Abigail gasped a little and put her hand on her chest dramatically.

"I mean it's more Ashton's side" (Y/n) joked nervously not entirely knowing what to do. "Nope, we made this choice together" Ashton said putting an arm around his sister.

...

"As I was saying" Nigel spoke facing the woman in the room

"They're going to have to go at some point Abigail and it's only a week before the school starts up again"

"But then again we can't just let them go already" Abigail told the blond man getting more agitated

"And then again if you keep delaying them, they'll be shopping on the train as we know it"

"My god we are not going that late, I'm just saying that we shouldn't go right this second"

"Well-"

At this point Ashton and (Y/n) weren't paying attention to the couple, they sometimes had fights like this which were resolved almost immediately yet it was still as annoying as ever.

Ashton turned to (Y/n), "You want to see my robes?"

"Definitely" (Y/n) whispered

The two started talking about their own things upstairs as the adults finally decided a decision ...after a long while

-----------------------------------------

The couple decided that the children could go on August 28th which was only three days before the train goes.

The house had gotten a little tense but relaxing upon the next days of (Y/n) knowing magic.

Ashton was now especially comfortable with (Y/n) knowing now, he had put up poster of his favorite quidditch teams and told her about the niffler he had that stole Nigel and Abigail's coins.