(𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 1) ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Naughty, Naughty, you'll get caughty

.

.

.

.

"Turns out my father was also in Quidditch."

"Shut up."

Harry, Ron and (Y/n) were on their way to lunch discussing what happened to Harry. Harry explained on the way how Professor McGonagall decided to recruit him into their quidditch team instead of kicking him out of Hogwarts. Harry was very proud of himself as he told the other two about his experience.

They all got their food and sat down at the Gryffindor table, Harry and Ron sat next to each other as (Y/n) sat in front of them. Ron immediately started to stuff his face into his plate but still stared at Harry in anticipation.

"Keep quiet about my training by the way, Wood wants it to be a sec-"

Harry got caught off by George's booming voice and Fred's hand on his shoulder. "Great job Harry! Wood just told us, we're also on the team- Beaters." Harry nodded to his words with a smile, as grateful as he was to see him, now everyone nearby had their attention on him.

"We haven't won the Quidditch cup since Charlie graduated. Hope you turn that around." Fred bent down to tell him.

He met (Y/n)'s gaze and gave her a wave that accompanied a smirk and a wink. (Y/n) waved back with a smile of her own. He stood up straight and turned to his brother. "Wanna see what Lee wanted to show us?"

George responded with a 'Hell yea', then the two left the group with loud laughter. Ron eyed his brothers before turning back to Harry and (Y/n).

Their conversation was interrupted a few moments later by a bright blonde walking up to them from the Slytherin table. Malfoy held his smirk as his colleagues Crabbe and Goyle followed next to him.

"You seem to be excited to head back to the muggle world Potter. Having a good last meal?"

Harry turned around and glared at him, crossing his arms over his chest. "Feeling more confident now that you're on the ground with your goons?" Malfoy's smirk faltered into a frown. He pushed Goyle away from him and crossed his arms over his chest, mimicking Harry.

"I'm not scared of you; I can take you on my own."

"Oh yeah?"

Draco grew embarrassed by Harry's teasing, his frown becoming more prominent. "Tonight, a wizard's duel between you and me. Wands only." He shifted and stared down at Harry. "Or do you not know of a wizard's duel?" Draco sounded more confident, but his frown remained the same.

"Of course, he does!" Ron stepped in, placing his hand on Harry's shoulder. "I'm his second, and yours?"

(Y/n) scrunched her eyebrows as she watched the interaction. Wizard's duel, second?

Malfoy glanced at his 'friends', sizing them up before he turned back to the ginger. "Crabbe. Midnight sharp in the trophy room. Don't be late Potter." He glared at Ron and Harry, then around, strutting his way back to where he was seated before.

Once he was out of sight, (Y/n) leaned closer to them. "A wizard's duel? What on Earth is that?" She took a sip of her drink before taking a glance at both Harry and Ron. "And what's a second."

"Well..." Ron started, he glanced at Harry, then turned away when he saw him staring back. "A second is there to take over if the dueler dies." Harry choked on his pie; wheezes came out of his mouth as he struggled to breathe. He quickly regained himself and turned to Ron again.