(𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 1) ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎

.

.

.

.

'This place sure is crowded'

That's what (Y/n) thought getting off the large train and onto the cement. The girl almost lost her friends, but they had held each other's hands which kept them together. Pushing and bumping into other students, they heard a strong voice.

"Firs' years! This way please!" It was a man with long frizzy hair (His wasn't any different to Hermione's) who seemed to be almost taller than the train. He has a glowing lantern in his hand as he waited at the front of the locomotive.

He seemed to be talking to some first years, one of them had raven hair and the other was a ginger that looked up at the man in shock. (Y/n) was surprised the ginger could hold his neck up high for such a long time.

"Tis way ter the boats, follow me!" He boomed again walking the way he came from. Hermione tugged on both (Y/n) and Neville's hand as they all followed him with a sea of first years around them.

The man had led them to boats that had been waiting for them to be used, they all had a lantern that was tied around a pole. "Wha' are yer waiting fer? Get in the boats now go on" The man spoke now getting one, when he got in, he started to slowly drift away.

The three found an empty boat to get in, Neville had only one foot in when it started to drift away. The girls in the boat helped Neville fully get into the boat, but with the contrast of force he fell onto the floor with a groan.

(Y/n) held onto the pole and started to look around at her surroundings, there had been many people behind her who were struggling to get in, as well as those that had stood in the water. The water around her seemed to be and empty void that wanted to swallow her whole, the lantern above her illuminated the boat and that very same water around her which made it not as scary. Then she looked to the front and saw her future which made her smile.

There stood on rock and rubble was Hogwarts, it looked as if it was made for a king and queen instead of students. The pointed roofs reminded her of stereotypical wizard hats, the windows illuminating Hogwarts like the lantern in the boats.

It seemed to fascinate the other students as well, when (Y/n) looked back at Hermione and Neville, they both had the awestruck eyes that the girl had a few seconds ago. (Y/n) could hear the boy squealing under his breath, she wasn't sure if he was excited or if he feared how high the stairs were going to be. Hermione smiled and held onto the pole, her eyes at the castle in front of them.

After hearing 'wow's and 'woah's the boats had stopped on shore, the large man seemed to be the one to get out of the boats first.

"Now, I'm goin' ter leave you all be to walk up the stairs yerself. Don' get inter trouble yer all." He said looking at a certain kid in the crowd before disappearing into a secret passageway.

The students stood in surprise before walking up the multiples of stairs. Everyone started whispering to friends of theirs of what is going on next or what they thought about the place they were going to be staying in.

At the top, there was a woman with a wizard hat in a dark green dress who had her hair in a bun. She stood with such confidence that made anyone doubt themselves in front of her. Her smile looked bright looking down on the children in front of her.

"Welcome to Hogwarts my name is Professor McGonagall, now you will pass through these doors and join your classmates" She hastily went through her words, faster than Trevor left their compartment.