5

Warnings: mentions of child abandontment, mentions of death, mentions of rape, Swearing,

George sighed as he walked to school. Friday was such a fun day and now, he had to go back to school.

He walked to his locker, which has a paper on the door. He took it and read through it.

Sofia Mark was raped by darryl?!

Darryl Noveschosch is using Zak for money?!

That's lies? George just shook his head and read more.

Tom Simons is spreading false information?!

George Davidson is gay?!
George D. is Gabriella's brother?!

Darryl Noveschosch's parents left him?!
Darryl N. has depression?!
Darryl N. is a pussy.
Darryl N. is the reason for his sister's death.
Darryl N. is poor.
Darryl N. Is ugly.

God, whoever wrote this is a fucking bitch, who would even write all of this? Mostly about Darryl?

George is a bitch.

Clay is a fucking crybaby.
Clay has a drunk dad.
Clay's mom is dead.

George groaned and crumbled the paper and threw it in the nearest trashcan, which was next to the bathroom. Where he heard a voice; and him being nosy, he walked into the bathroom. Seeing Darryl cry, a hand covered his mouth and the other hand holding onto the sink, his eyes glossed with tears. Tears ran down his face.

He had bruises on his legs and soda on his shirt.

"Darryl...", george spoke quietly as he walked towards him. George wrapped his arms around the crying boy.

Without warning, Darryl turned around and cried into georges chest.

George frowned, he didn't deserve this, he was already struggling with his kid, why would he go through attacks at school; a place for education?!

-

George could see the sadness on darryls face as he walked around, doing whatever he was supposed to do.

George felt so bad. If only he could stand up for him. He could stand up to him...

George smirked as he got an idea for revenge. Sofia and her friends need to be stopped.

This is time for justice towards all that we're affected.