Thank You!

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for being here and reading till the end! This story has been a ride and honestly, I've enjoyed it!

My whole life, I've loved writing stories that inspire others because I've always been inspired myself by things and that's caused me to write.

This story was inspired by the bus scene from Sex Education. Though I've never watched the show, I watched it through an edit that sparked something inside me. It's the cause of this story.

Maybe the story didn't go as plan but I'm glad that so many of you find comfort in being heard through this story. I've read all the comments you guys leave and all though I know the reality that we live in, seeing your guys stories make it worse.

Please know that you are heard here. You have a voice and you are not alone. In any way shape or form do you have to hide your story. No matter who you are. Your race, your religion, your gender, your sexuality, your age, your anything.

Your story matters.

Remember how much you matter and how much different life will be if you aren't here. You belong here for a reason and a bump in the road shouldn't stop you.

It should make you want to keep going to prove them, whoever that maybe, wrong. That they did not break you and you're strong. You will not let them define you. You did this all on your own. You survived despite what they did.

Your still standing and that's what matters the most.

Thank you for being here.

————