5

"I'm sure if there's something that I can't find the words to say, I know that there will be a man around to save the day and that was sarcasm, in case you needed it mansplained. I should've stuck to ballet."

————

Jisung didn't know what she wanted to do about this whole situation. She hated just sitting there and hearing about all of her new friends problems.

All while ignoring her own.

Specially the one she's in now.

She sat at her dinner table with her Mother and Father across from her with Chan by her side. Her and her Mother ate in silence while Chan and Father talked like it was normal. Like the two women at the table weren't in fear of the men in their life.

"Dinner was wonderful. I think I need to talk to Jisung alone though." Chan smiles as he picks up a napkin to wipe his mouth. Jisung eyes widen as she looked up and stopped messing around with the food on her plate.

"I haven't finished eating-" Jisung tries but her Father shakes his head.

"You don't need anymore food anyways. You're getting fat. It will do you some justice." Her Father said.

"Agreed. Let's go." Chan stands and grabs Jisung's wrist. The girl looks at her Mother for some help but she just keep her head down. Knowing it would be the same for her if she spoke.

Jisung was pulled all the way to her room and shoved inside where Chan shut the door behind her and locked it.

"You really have some nerves for what you did the other day." Chan says darkly as he turn to look at her. The girl coward away from him as she backed up.

"I'm s-sorry! I-I said s-stop!" Jisung stutters as she felt the water works act up.

"Why? I am not good enough for you? Can't I satisfied you?" Chan squints his eyes as he steps closer.

Jisung squeaks when she hits her bed and falls backwards. Chan quick to use that to his advantage as he climb over top of her and pins her arms above her.

"No! Stop! I don't want too!" Jisung shouts as she struggles in his hold. Trying to break free as that night flashes in her mind.

"Get over it! I'm your boyfriend and you do as I say! If you don't, I'll expose that little friend of yours!" Chan threatens making Jisung gasp.

"You don't know anything about her!" Jisung says as Chan stares down at her.

"Oh but I do! It's so interesting how people get kicked out of their old schools and how much people still talk about them!" Chan laughs.

"Leave her alone." Jisung whispers as she felt a few tears slip down her face.

"Then let her know," Chan put both her hands in one of his and the other grabbed her chin.

"Stay away from you and stay out of my sight." Chan growls as he squeezed her face.

Jisung nods slowly as she bit her lip to hold back a sob. Chan chuckling as she watched the girl try not to cry any louder.