Manager

*flashback to the last part*

Kageyama did the jump serve again, Hinata on the other end of the court swiftly moved to receive the ball. It landed on his arms somehow but it went to his face and bounces back, hitting the vice principal's face sending off his toupee to the head of the captain. Making you all stood on your places shocked.

*back to the present*

You all had different reactions after the unexpected scene. You had a mortified look on your face.

While waiting for the scene that will unfold next as they circled a bit at the vice principal.

"He was wearing a wig?" Kageyama dumbly asked.

"You just noticed? Everyone at the entrance ceremony could tell." Hinata stated while cupping his hand to his mouth only for Kageyama to hear. But it didn't work as you heard him too.

"You guys! Shut up!" the shaved head guy said while holding his laughter, yet he laughed not able to fight back his laughter while facing the other way and clutching his stomach .

"Tanaka, you shut up, too." the light gray haired guy scolded.

"Sawamura-san, I'd like a word with you"the vice principal said to the captain with a grim face. The captain known as Sawamura, followed the vice principal mirroring his reaction. You on the other hand was still frozen on your place tried to absorb what the heck was happening.

When Sawamura got back they all turned their attention to you. You shifted in your place uncomfortably knowing that they were staring at you with a deafening silence. Sawamura cleared his throat and stared speaking, "Hello. What's your name? Are you here to join the club as a manager?"

"Uhh... I was here for Hinata-san to ask him about something. A-and I h-haven't decided what club to join..." you shyly answered.

"Oh how rude of me, I haven't introduce yet. My name is Sawamura Daichi, I'm at my last year here and I'm the captain in the volleyball club. And you are..?"

"I'm Ishikawa (Y/n)! It's my first year here and you probably heard about the transferee student, that's me. Nice to meet you Sawamura-senpai!" you bowed to him and you smiled to him while your eyes are closed.

He melted at the sight of you smiling. He looked at to the light grey haired guy and motioned him to introduce next.

"Hello! My name is Sugawara Koshi, I'm a third year as well and I'm the vice captain. Nice to meet you Ishikikawa-san!" he also smiled like you did but he has a small tint of pink in his cheeks.

'Suga? Like the one in BTS?! I gonna call him that. HEHE' you shook your head a little to shake off your thoughts.

"Nice to meet you too Suga-senpai!" you greeted back happily. He blushed at the nickname that you gave him. You eyed the last guy waiting for him to tell his name.

He quickly went to your place and held both of your hands and introduced himself. "Name's Tanaka Ryunosuke! I'm a second year so you should call me senpai!"

You were taken aback by his sudden closeness and reluctantly answered back. "H-hai Tanaka s-senpai!"

Sugawara karate chopped Tanaka's head and told him to back off. That did not stop the flowery aura around Tanaka. He hugged himself and started daydreaming about you calling him senpai.

Daichi on the other hand remembered that he has something to discuss with the boys regarding what happened earlier. So, he faced the boys and talked to them.

"Fortunately, he's not punishing us." he started. "And no apologies necessary," the boys sighed in relief.

"provided you all agree that you saw nothing." you looked at their reactions and almost laughed because it was priceless. And in a split second, Hinata and Kageyama was glaring at each other.

"But, you guys...-"

"All because you couldn't hit a serve! You suck!" Kageyama cut off what Daichi was about to say.

"What's the different from last year? Are you kidding me? I was dumb to even think of it. You suck!" Kageyama continued to ramble out Hinata.

"You talk too much." Hinata answered not noticing Daichi's aura.

'Uh oh...' you thought to yourself as you sense that there's something bad going to happen.

"Hey." Daichi spoke in a low voice making them jolt in their places and turned to him nervously.

Daichi continued, "I want you to listen to me. I don't know what your motive was for attending Karasuno. But I'm sure you came here with victory on your mind."

"Hai!"

"Of course." Hinata and Kageyama answered simultaneously.

"Karasuno was one of the top teams in the prefecture till few years ago. It happened only once, but we even went to nationals." you were also listening to Daichi and you were impressed by what he told all of you.

"Now we rank at best in the prefecture's top 8. Neither weak not strong. Other school call us things like, "Fallen Rivals," and Unflying Crows." I remember well when Karasuno competed inn spring nationals. Students from my neighborhood, I'd pass by high school students competed against the country's best teams, in a huge gymnasium in Tokyo. It gave me goosebumps." you slightly frowned at what Daichi said next.

"We're going to go there again." Daichi exclaimed with a determined face. This made you sigh in relief and push away your thoughts a while ago.

' I'm going to the same court as the little giant.' Hinata said in his mind.

"There are many schools dreaming of going to nationals." Kageyama butted in.

"You bastard..." Tanaka said to him.

"Don't worry. I mean what I say." Daichi said more seriously. Kageyama inwardly gasped.

"For us to make that happen, our team has be unified. And we can't have the dean keeping an eye on us." Daichi said while walking towards the two first years. Meanwhile, Tanaka and Suga stepped aside not wanting to get involve.

"I'm not telling you guys to become buddies. Even if you were enemies on opposite sides of the net in junior high, I need you to understand that now, you're on the same side. Do you get it?" Daichi said with a scary aura and face making you tremble in your place even though you're not the one he's talking to. The first years shiver and fear, having goosebumps not able to answer Daichi.

"No matter how outstanding you are," Daichi then hold Kageyama's shoulder. "no matter how willing you are to give it your all," he continued and held the shoulder of Hinata. "if you fail to get along, and hinder your teammates..." he drag the both of them to the gym door and pushed them out while he sticks the paper on the forehead of the first years and continued to lecture them.

"You're not wanted! Until you realize that you're both teammates, you won't be participating in this club!" After that he closed the gym doors not letting the two in.

While he was doing that, you went to the back of the two upperclassmen and hid there. You grabbed on their sleeves of the jacket making them look at you then their ears went red.

Few seconds later, that's when the two firsts year realized it, they looked at their forms and let out a scream in disappoinment. That did not went unnotice by you and totally sweatdropped by their antics.

You released your grip at the sleeves of the two boys in front of you and apologized. They both shook it off and told you it was fine while they both scratch the back of their heads.

As Daichi done dealing with the two simpleton first years he went to the three of you and asked you again. "Are you sure you don't want to be a manager?"

You stared at him for a second and replied, "I think it won't hurt if I'll try right?"