Embarrassing

After the incident that you had with Hinata, you continued your walk on the way to the store. As you are near to your destination, you felt droplets of rain dropped down to your head, getting faster little by little. That's when you noticed that your cap was no longer on your head. Biting your lips and looking back to the path that you took, there's no sign of it.

'Fudge myself for being forgetful!' you exclaimed to yourself while messing up your hair in frustration. As of now, you continued your way to the store and grab the things that is necessary, waited for the rain to stop and rethink your problem later. When you have all the things that you needed, you find your way to the counter. After a few steps you located it and a long line was waving at you.

You let out a frustrated laugh and having no other choice you waited along with the people wishing that you came earlier, so that you do not need to deal with your current situation.

While waiting, your encounter with a certain orange haired teenager popped in your mind. Gasping loudly, gaining few stares but you paid no attention to it and continued with your thoughts. You remembered bowing in front of him guessing that your cap fall of that moment and failed to notice it since you were flustered by that time. After remembering the scenario, your soul almost left your body knowing that it was a gift from your cousin. If he find out that you lost it he will get mad at you and probably sulk because he will think that you don't appreciate what he gave to you. Hoping that you would get it back from Hinata to avoid "that" kind of situation.

Minutes passed by and you did not notice that you were being called by the lady at the counter for the fourth time right now. Little did you know, the person right behind you is getting irritated. The stranger cleared his throat and spoke.

"Oi chibi-chan you might wanna move forward or else I'm going first." a smirk was plastered on his face.

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at the person who talked. You shrieked as you saw the person. He was way taller than Hinata for about few centimeters. You stared at him for a moment looking at his features. He has a blond hair a golden pair orbs through his thick glasses and an irritating smirk showed by his lips.

'Why do I keep getting trouble with someone who's taller than me today?!' you talked to yourself in your mind once again. You opened your mouth to utter an apology but quickly stopped because he spoke up again.

"Take a picture so it will last longer, but hurry up 'coz I need to pay for my things right now." you can hear the smugness in his voice and it irritated you.

"Look Mr. Eiffel Tower, I was going to apologize but got rudely interrupted by you so I won't bother to try saying sorry." you sassily replied.

"Hah? What did you say chibi-chan? I can't hear you up here" you got even more pissed at what he said so, you did something about it.

You smiled sweetly and grabbed the collar of his shirt leveling your mouth near to his ear and whispered, "No need to take a picture of your face, I will clearly remember your "oh-so-handsome-face"". Then you turned your back leaving the poor boy frozen at his place and have flushed face understandably flustered at what you've done. Once you're done with your business, you made your way to the exit with a victory smile on your face and thanked God the rain stopped not ruining your mood.

When you're out of sight of the said boy, his friend with a dark greyish green hair appeared and noticed his frozen state.

"Uh.. Tsukki are you okay?" his friend asked and the said male unfreeze from his place earlier.

He fixed his glasses then replied, "Shut up Yamaguchi."

"Gomen Tsukki!"

"Let's just pay for these things."

"Okay!" he replied immediately and made their way to the counter.

x back to Y/n x

You got back from your little journey and made way to the sofa, burrying your face on the pillow thinking about the events that happened earlier. You screamed on the pillow remembering that you got embarrassed twice in a row for today.

You were surprised that you even got back at your house without embarrassing yourself for the third time. You entered your room and changed your clothes to comfy ones and scrolled through your phone looking for the school that your guardians enrolled you.

Karasuno High...

"Hmm... I hope this school year won't be a mess." You mumbled to yourself. After busying yourself to your phone, you decided to fix your things from your luggages and placed your things in their proper places.

You being extra lazy after everything you jumped on your bed and stared at the ceiling. Few minutes passed your eyelids started to feel heavy and let yourself to sleep thinking about what will happen to you at school.