life

One of the challenge of mourning is that required learning is both intensely emotional and deeply aversive...

The mother wanna to take care of two kids...the elder one had a weak body... he can't do any work...if he stress himself na he will affected by fix ( disease)...so the mother went to job...

How can a child leave his mother to job and sit lethargically in the home ..so ...the younger one also went to job by going to school simultaneously...he went to chocolate company job...

It's natural that we'll be a person and we be as a person is depends on the surrounding...if our frnds are good ones na we'll be good one...if they are bad one na we'll be bad one ..

So ..in that age itself he learned smoking as he been with those frnds who smokes...if we stand on the shoe of him... we'll understand his situation...as his mother can't take good care of him...

It's non other than Arun and the person who died is Arun's father...as i said his mother can't take good care of him because what else she able to do with loads of work...

She wanna to take care of her elder one's fix and she wanna to go for job...and she alone wanna to do all household works ..

Do support...
With 💜💜..
Urs dreamer..