chapter 17

She just been as a lifeless rock.

From that day she hated her so called aunt . Days rolled . On a day , she felt nauseous , she just kept those thought aside and didn't mind about anything.

On a day , when she was on her way to temple , she fell down , due to dizziness. Fortunately, Arun was there with him. He took her in her arms and made her sit on his car seat.

He drived the car to the hospital, the doctor tested her and they congratulated both of them. As they were pregnant. Both were happy.

Arun always liked keerthana. Whereas keerthana both liked and loved him. So , both were happy , as they were pregnant. They shared this news with everyone.

All were happiest about it. Days rolled , arun was busy with his works. He even invited his colleagues to his home at sometimes and keerthana cooked for them.

On a day , as always some colleagues of him arrived . Keerthana's date is nearing. But also she cooked for all and served them with delicious food.

( And coming to the questions you guys asked so far.

1. Why title ?

Realising is something we do after we done a mistake and regretting it and realising it after rectifying it. Now only he is doing mistakes wait for the story to travel to regret and realising. And thus it'll became realising love . Ok ?.

2. Why he is doing mistakes , though he felt bad about it?

He is human , human ought to do a mistake at times they'll change that mistake . Some will do that again over and over with guilt , because they used to . But surely they'll change that mistake but it takes time . And am writing story for humans right ?. So it'll connect to humans . I cant create a magic right ?.

So wait !
Feel free to DM.

Do support,
( Pavithra Srinivasan)
( Pen name : Dreamer)
( Insta id ; Pavithra_Srinivasan_5225).
(