mumma

She wanna to take care of her older one's fix and she wanna to go for job..and she alone wanna to do all household works...

A man is seen laying the table..he is in black .. in complete mourning...now...a small girl went to upstairs and put her white frock ...that man sits in the armchair by fire...

That little girl sniffs back a tear...she sits in the left of the table...both the father and daughter were sobbing...the little one's mumma sprawled motionless on her bed...

The mumma was dead...the father and child were in sober clothes as a form of respect as they in mourning of her mother's demise ...care is the first natural word that comes out as a reason for crying over someone's death ..

It is not easy to cope our loved one's death..the loss of a loved one is life's most stressful event and can cause a major emotional crisis...after her mother's death ...she experience Bereavement...

The girl was very young to witness her mother death...she died due to typhoid...she became paralyse before death and suffered a lot ..this small girl helped her mother till her mother's death...

When a death takes place...u may experience a wide range of emotions...

Do support...

Who is that young girl? 🥺🤔

With 💜💜..
Urs dreamer...