Chapter One

-Jessica-

"Honey, Im going to miss you" my mom said as the tears fall down on her cheeks. "I'll miss you too mom, take care" I said while sobbing.
"Boys, I know that I can trust you. Don't let anything happen to my Daughter. Jc,Kian, Connor and Ricky. Don't break my trust on all of you. I'll leave Jess here on O2l house okay?"
"Yes, Mrs. Andrews" They said in unison. "Okay, Honey. I have to go. I love you take care!" She said as she kissed my forehead. "Okay mom, i'll see you on Skype. I love you" i told her as she leaves the O2L house.

Good thing that these boys were my friends, because if not, I'd probably want to own an apartment than living with these jerks.

I went near my luggage and tried to pull it up. I really can't pull it up or carry it so I yelled for help because im a bitch.

"What?" Jc asked. "Im asking for help. Please carry it up to my room" i groaned. "Wait, im doing somethi-" "Kiaaaan!" I cut- off jc and yelled for kian's help. Kian hurriedly came. "What do you need?" Kian asked. "Please carry this up to my room please." I told him and faked smile.
He grabbed the handle of my luggage and carried it up to my room, I followed him up.
"Here's your room,  this is an extra one. You sleep here" He said seriously.
"Wait, Are you mad? Why are you si serious tho?" I asked. "Nah. I'm just tired" "I'll leave you here" he said and smiled.

Wait. His Smile is quite killing me wtf. Why?

I just jumped to my bed. It really feels comfortable here. I pulled my luggage near me and opened it. I arranged my clothes in my closet and my underwears. I separated my dresses, T-shirts, Pajamas, my tank tops and etc.

"LUNCH IS READY!" Jc yelled. I went down and sat on one of the chairs. Im sitting beside Kian and Ricky.

"Jessica, Here's my number. Call me or text me if you need something." Jc told me and hand me a piece of paper with his number. "Wait, She will probably need my number too." Ricky said and grabbed the paper in my hands and grabbed the ballpen next to the desk. He wrote his number amd passed it to kian. "She'll probably need your number too" Ricky said and then looked at kian.

Authors Note:

I know this is boring but, I hope it's okay. Kian's lip bite kills me so, I put it.  And one thing.

Vote this if you like it :) ily guys :D

-ParfaitKian (Caitlin)