story 1 part 2

Tori:*Tori laughs softly thanks to Alexi and shakes her head*its fine in here

Jasper: But okay first things first...are you a witch?

Tori:*Tori smiles and shakes her head*No but my mother used to be one

Jasper: used to be? Can't she do it anymore

Tori: no uhm she is death

Jasper: *Jasper stops talking and looks towards her* I'm so sorry to hear that

Tori: it's okay....she died two years ago so i made peace with it

Jasper: *he looks down to the ground*i don't think i can find the help here

Alexi: *he looks to Jasper and sees that he is sad* food!

Jasper: *Jasper laughs softly* yes i would like some food to

Tori: maybe i can help*she looks to Jasper* my mother told me a lot of things about her old days and everything.

Jasper: so you can help me maybe?

Tori: Well whats the problem and maybe i can.

Jasper:*He looks around and sits down in a chair* My friends are stuck in a house in these woods with a crazy kid named Dex

Tori: *Tori looks up to Jasper and says nothing*

Jasper: So let me quess. You know him?

Tori: I only know the story's nothing more

Alexi: Help!...Help!

Tori: Yes youre friends need help with him

Jasper: *He shakes his head*So they are in big problem

Tori: Yes why can't they be in a easy curse

Jasper: Easy! Wait wait wait what do you mean a easy one. are there more!

Tori: Yes there are thousands of more maybe.

Jasper: *Jasper looks up and takes a deep breath in and out*Ohww myyy*He stops talking and looks around scared*

Tori: Are you okay...can i get you some water?

Jasper: No... no I'm fine*He takes a deep breath and nods his head* How Many spells did your mother make!

Tori: Not much but there were a lot of Witcher's back in the old days

Jasper: ohww boy*he puts his hand on his head*so magic is real?

Tori: Magic is very real...dark magic witchers and all those things are very very real.

Jasper: *He stands up and shakes his head*no no no*He looks up and then to her* youre joking.. why did nobody told me this. Why did I never heard anything about this?

Tori: Humans saw witchers and magic ass a joke a long time ago and so people forgot about it and well they now all saw it as a bullshit story.

Jasper: *jasper Nods his head*How many of those things like Dex are there in the world and how many witchers?

Tori:*Tori takes a deep breath and thinks* A couple thousand more of those like Dex and a couple hundred witchers left i think i dont know for sure.

Jasper:* He nods his head slowly* okay okay..what did your mother do to Dex and why.

Tori: She always maked herself with a spell into a child and play't around with the kids from the neighborhood. But Dex was a crazy kid and what he did to all the other childeren she couldn't except you see.

Jasper: *He nods his head and interrupt her for a moment*Wait wait wait your mother wanted to help the kids?

Tori: Yes why?