story 1 part 3

Peter: our friends are dying out there*He looks towards them* And what you all wanne hide here and look for weapons?

Tobey: Well yes because we can't win okay sure we are with way more than him but I'm not fine with just killing him with my own hands.

Noa: So you are fine killing him with a weapon?

Tobey: No that's not what I mean.

Peter: Than why are we even looking for them!?

Tobey: Because I don't know what else to do okay!*He looks towards them* I don't know what to do so I hope with looking for weapons or anything we maybe come with a great plan.

Noa: *She looks towards Peter*Do you know what to do?

Peter: Well...no

Noa: Maybe we should than think first before we go out and just jump into him whit out knowing what to do.

Peter: *he looks to the ground and takes a deep breath*Okay*Peter walks towards the door and he walks into the room*

*Both Noa and Tobey follow him inside to the room*

(The camera follow them towards the room)

*Tobey closes the door in front of the camera*

(The camera than starts to go up and it lands inside of a different room)

*Inside of the room Jasper, Lisa, Tori, Fenna and Lex are hiding inside of there*

Jasper:* Jasper is standing behind of a closet with Lisa and he holds the crowbar really close to him and he whispers towards Lisa* I'm sorry

Lisa:* Lisa looks up to Jasper and thinks. She looks up and whispers back* Where for?

Jasper: That you guys lost.

Lisa: It's okay you couldn't know you both where just trying to help.

Jasper: True.. If it helps anything that basement wasn't really a happy place to.

Lisa:* Lisa laughs really softly and smiles towards him* Well I think we had it worse than you so don't complain.

Jasper: Sorry I stop*He smiles and he looks towards the door*

(The camera turns around towards under need to bed where Lex and Tori are laying*

Lex:* Lex looks towards the door and he makes a fist out of his hand* Im going to kill him.

Tori: You really think you have a killer inside of you?

Lex: We are about to found out soon I think now shut up.

Tori:*She closes her eyes and take's a sigh*Why do you hate me?

Lex: Because thanks to what your mother did my girlfriend died and this all happened.

Tori: I'm sorry for what she did but I didn't do it I was just a young girl that time.

Lex: Did you know about Dex?

Tori: *She takes a sigh* Six years later she told me.

Lex: Who old where you?

Tori: I don't know like 15 or something

Lex:*he takes a deep breath* Just survive this than we talk*He looks angry towards the door* And I do hate you don't get me wrong.