007

you and your father were heading back to the school . you kept asking your dad questions about sleeping in his room . "so i'm going to be sleeping in your bed right?" you smiled , making him chuckle .

"i guess ," he said , making you nod happily . when you made it to the school , you went with your dad to your room to get some of your stuff . katuski was walking in the hall . when you saw him, you waved and smiled . his eyes widened and he came over to you . he was about to hug you , but he grabbed your face instead because of your ribs .

"where have you been ? why haven't you been answering me ? are you okay ?" he started bombarding you with questions . you put a hand over his mouth and answered . he walked with y'all to your room .

"i was in the hospital . my phone is in my dorm, and i am great ! i had a great day , too," you smiled , telling him about your day as he lingered over the fact that you were in the hospital .

"the hell do you mean you were in the hospital?" katsuki said , making your dad glare at him . "sorry."

"i went to the hospital yesterday afternoon and i came back today ." you found what you were looking for and put it in your pocket . your dad was sitting on your bed and bakugo was following you around .

"why were you at the hospital , y/n?" katsuki asked , making your smile fall into a straight line . you looked over at your dad, who gave you a look meaning that you should tell him .

"i tried to commit through an overdose, so they kept me there to make sure i was alright," you reluctantly stated with a straight face.

katsuki looked furious and worried . "and why would you do that?" he asked in anger , making you frown. your dad looked at him, not really liking the way he was speaking to you.

"i wasn't stable at the moment . i'm fine now so it doesn't matter," you replied, looking down at your lap and your sat on the bed . he came over and gave you a hug around the shoulders , making you hug his waist . "i'm fine , katuski ," you rubbed his back.

"i have to sleep in my dad's room now , though ," you said , smirking at your dad . the older man rolled his eyes and sighed . "you suggested it!" you laughed , poking his arm .

"now i'm regretting it ," he said , making you and katsuki laugh .

"i'll see you tomorrow, katsuki," you smiled , giving him one last hug . he kissed your cheek discreetly , making your eyes light up . his touch on your arms lingered and you walked away . his lips were soft on your cheek . he still smelled like warm caramel . you snapped out of it and grabbed your stuff , heading down with your dad .

when in his room , you plopped on the bed . he rolled his eyes again , putting your stuff in the corner . you then tried to do a handstand , making him grab your arm in his capture weapon . "first of all , you are injured . second , i told you stop doing that on my bed . third , you aren't sleeping in my bed," he said , letting you go .

you whined and got off of the bed . you headed over to the couch , which pulls out . he gave you some sheets and a comforter for it with a pillow . you set it up and then went to get washed .

afterwards you laid in the bed , trying to get comfortable without hurting yourself . you winced and hissed , making your dad look at you . you soon stopped , finding a comfortable spot . you laid there , soon falling asleep . your dad , on the other hand , was too worried about watching you . he fell asleep soon , though , knowing he needed it .

in the morning , you washed and got dressed after your dad since he wakes up earlier . he took you to the meeting he had this morning , which nezu allowed if you didn't interrupt . after the meeting , a hero came up to him and asked him about you  . "aizawa , is this really your daughter , or is she like adopted?" they asked . it was hawks , the guy every girl fawns over except you .