Chapter 6/grey

Colleens POV
When I was walking home, I felt a sharp searing pain in my left nostril. I was so intense my eyes started to water and I felt sick. If you think oh yeah, like that really actually happened, she's lying, you're a piece of crap because I did feel that pain and my eyes were watering. Anyway, I want to know why this was happening. I wonder if it was because Black Falcon was near, looking for me. As I walked home, I saw something orange making the bushes in the distance sway. I guess it was just my imagination.

Black Falcon's POV
My head shook with anger. "How! How could she have escaped? I put her in a cage. I had the password in my pocket and I made sure not to drop it,so tell me grey, how did she escape"? W-well you see master, I was um walking and might have dropped you password on that chair and I might have not have seen that I dropped it"? "YOU IMBECILE! HOW COULD YOU LET HET GET OUT? IVE WORKED FOR YEARS TRYING TO GET HER IN HERE AND NOW YOU JUST RUIN IT? OFF WITH YOUR HEAD"! (jk)

Ash's POV
Black Falcon yelled with anger as found out that I had dropped the paper on his chair. He said off with your head, but I think he was just joking. You see my code name is grey and you'll find out about my secret in a minute.
___________________________
Yes the part about black falcon near was a Harry Potter reference anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Xoxo kat🍄