chapter 1

[Recap]

Moments after the girl struggles from springtrap taking over everything came to a stop.  As her vision went fully black all except for springtrap standing infront of her figure having his arms open waiting.  But it was like gravity taking over her as she collapsed he stalks forward taking a knee placing his hand amongst her shoulder. 

[Continued]

"Please dont do this William!!" "You were chosen y/n" her tears fell relentlessly.  As she shook violently he pulls her closer and closer.  But the more she struggled the worse it got as springtrap traps her inside.  Chains wrap around her body and mouth holding her on the dark ground.  Springtrap disappears. 

From the outside her body was twitching more violently.  Joints popping here and there.
________________________

Nightmare Freddy stood next to the girls figure as he could sense springtrap coming back already.  She looks up in eerie silence looking around before standing.  "Doesnt this always feels great to be back.....hahaha" low laughter comes out of the girls body which of course he knew it was springtrap. 

  Springtrap looks down at the outfit before taking the hoodie off tossing it to the side.  "What shall we do now..." "We carry out project glamrock ballora...fuck we even might open up a brand new pizzeria".  "And what shall we do then if that comes... Who will be the star of the show.." "You my friend".  "And those two brats sun and moon?" "Fuck em...if they find us they might think I'm still y/n...because well I am in her body afterall it takes a mastermind to hides its identity" they both begin chuckling evily. 

____________

It was raining outside as they both disappear from the junkyard.  Heading into the streets where its all empty from signs of life.  They come across an abandoned building springtrap breaks the door open.  "Wonder if the lights work..." Nightmare Freddy heads over somewhere to go find the breaker. 

  Above head was the sound of buzzing meaning he mustve found it.  Lights flicker and pop, "that's probably gonna be fixed..".  Taking a seat on the broken stage he looks at in question.  In deep thought springtrap sighs, standing up controlling the girls to start doing a ballet dance.  Overhead was some wires hanging loosely.  He smirks using his powers to control nightmare Freddy who comes back with red glowing eyes.  He freezes in place waiting for a command.  "Lets get this show on the road let the show go on" he laughs maniacally.