chapter 3.

Y/n's pov:

The girl could not stop crying in the darkness around her she was lost and it felt empty and cold.  The chains were kept in place holding her down "SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!" Her voice so faint as it echoed.  Tears staining her cheeks.  Skin beginning to turn red on the wrists, fog building up around her body.  Faint laughter echoes "anybody!!!! Please im begging you save me!!!" Y/n's throat started to turn soar. 

  "Hello!!!?!?! Anybody"she looks from side to side trying to search for any signs of life. 
Nothing its no sign of life at all.  Faint laughter echoes more as her body stayed chained to the floor. 

  How long has it been...a week or so???.  The girl weakly looks up to see a faint figure walking forward but who exactly.  "Y/n my how long has it been since...well since you and i had our last encounter guess I been dead for such a long time never knew we'd cross paths again in this world.." That voice it reminded her of someone.  "V-vanny??...." Her wicked chuckle sends really unsettling shivers down her spine.  "You look like shit guessing springtrap has won over at last how cute..." Her nose scrunched up. 

  "Whatever it doesnt matter since the project had been continued on ..."

"What are you talking about!?!"

"Oh yeah i forgot to tell you well thing is you wont be seeing your babies anymore anytime soon and who knows he might do something to your body" she whispers the last part making y/n gulp down the lump in her throat.  Vanny backs away and starts walking off in the darkness laughing evily. 

_____________________________

Springtraps pov:

  The girls body was acting up a weird craving.. Could be she hungry i don't sense her spirit anywhere nearby except on the other side.  So why is her human body acting strange it felt familiar.  Like an urge slowly reaching one hand down then it hit me like a switch.  Her body was getting horny.  Reaching between the legs I begin to fiddle around the womanhood not gonna lie but it felt good to feel the warmth between a womans legs.  So that's what it was she was horny...strange but it doesnt really matter she wont be returning anytime sooner.

After finishing up the situation i exit the room the music downstairs was playing i spot nightmare fredbear cleaning up the tables.  Walking up to him he turns around "oh hey springtrap...what are you doing up right now arent you supposed to be asleep" "no n-not reeally stil got o-other thingss to do" he nods.