Chapter 1

Out at Sea, a terrible storm had transformed. From two different storms, they merged into one and a lone ship was being trashed by the gigantic waves of the ocean.

As the lightning crackles, the ship was tossed into tsunamis, and it was a ship made of wood from the victorian era.

The crew of this expeditionary ship scuttled along with the wet floor decks as they try to pull down the sails and throw out the pouring water with their simple buckets.

On this ship, a father of twins was trying to get them into the safe part of the ship, but first, they had to reach it.

"The storm is tearing this ship apart!" A Crewman shouted. "We must prepare to bail out of the ship!"

"Nay! Continue to hold down those sails! The Monsdadt will survive through this great terror of a storm!" The Captain shouted back, the Crewmen trusts the captain's words and they continued to make the ship at sailing speed.

The Father of the Twins held onto the ropes, as his children held onto him. He looks at the sea and witnesses massive waves crashing down on each other. The rain was spraying onto his face, to the point that he was utterly soaked.

"Aether, Lumine! Keep holding on, we're almost there!" The father says to his children as he continues walking to the ship's cabin.

Lumine, the twin sister, looks out to the sea as she latched onto her father. The moment she saw the crashing waves, she saw a figure burst out of the sea.

"Lumine..!" Aether, the Twin Brother, had called her name. He was slipping so Lumine had grabbed onto him as well.

"Just grab onto me, Aether. I'll never let you go." Lumine reassured him, and Aether agreed.

Their Father was struggling, he needed help to fight this strong wind.

"Crewman! We need help!" He shouted to the working crewmen. Thankfully, one of them heard him and rushed towards the family of three.

"Sir Fény! You aren't supposed to be out here!" The Crewman, who recognises the father, held his arm to support him. He smirked at the joke he said.

"Shut it! This is no time to joke! Take my children to the safety of the Ship's cabins!" Fény says before he ushered his two children to the crewman before he notices something in the sky, a figure with a glowing light blue aura.

"My god..." Fény had muttered. The crewman looks at it as well, with shock and awe.

"What is that..?" Aether says as he tried to make out that glowing shape in the sky.

But as Aether was having a hard time, Lumine could see what it was. A Cloaked figure, with glowing blue eyes but her observation, will be cut short as, after a powerful lightning strike, a massive portal opens in the distance.

As it opened, the ship runs through a massive wave, and Lumine was sent flying off the ship, her grip loosened as she was in awe at the light.

Lumine, looking back to her family, tried to reach out but she was already too far.

"LUMINE!" Her father's voice echoed, but Lumine was more petrified at the sight of Aether's shocked and terrified face.

"Aether..." Her mind muttered and she was consumed by the portal, never to be seen again.

Lumine plunged onto a silent sea, where the impact made him lose consciousness as her body floats in the dark silent waters.

Hours passed and yet no life nor threat would see her floating almost lifelessly in the ocean until a ripple appears in the distance.