You Need To Know This Before You Read

PLEASE READ!!!

Hello guys, so, i am just going to go straight to the point.

I left my well paying job to start taking my writing career serious, So, I'm going to commence with the monetization of my books from now on.

Do not fret or worry as I intend to make the payment process simple, swift and affordable

So  here's how the new Cinmisola Experience is going to go:

Just like every other paid book, I'll be dropping a couple of chapters simply for the purpose of letting you aware of the fact that you're getting your money's worth; but I mean, It IS a Cinmisola book so...

I'll  also be dropping a link at the end of this message (and also at the end of every chapter and preview chapters). This link will automatically direct you to a website where you can Immediately download the full PDF file of this book and every other books I'll be releasing from now on.

After downloading the password encrypted PDF file, you'll then be instructed to send  a shikini amount of NGN1000 to a bank account (mine, so If you do not see OLUWASINMISOLA PETER ANIFOWOSE on the bank name, then it's a fraud.)

This is the good  part, after sending the money, you'll have to send your receipt to my personal phone number and I'll also forward your passcode to you, and that's  how we begin to connect personally.  You can also lay down your constructive criticism on me; I'm always open to them, as long as they sound like they were birthed from a place of love.

And If you're an Independent writer and you're tired of writing those amazing books for free, reach out to them via email (thepdfhubng@gmail.com) or Instagram (thepdfhub_ng)

It's a new initiative I'm partnering with to help young and independent writers get their money, connect with their fans and also build their social media presence through the help of the initiative. Interested writers should kindly reach out to them on Instagram @thepdfhub_nigeria