🔴🔵🥇 dazai osamu ☆

"you perfectly know what would i say, ahaha. i love the whole things of you, my lady~"

1. you must have known this first one. he probably loves all women, moreover whom can be invited to his double suicide. do you wants to die with him? don't let him down.

2. he most likely needs someone who is very understanding. who is always there for him when he feels down. especially the fact that losing someone in the past is very difficult to just forget.

3. the things he might do to you are the things that can be done together. whether chill together indoors or outside, even he is not willing to leave you just for the sake of carrying out a mission.

4. if you get hurt, he will sacrifice himself. he will probably have a deep depression if you die without him knowing, because his goal is to kill himself with you. therefore if you die before him even though there are millions of women as a substitute, he will be difficult to move on.

5. if he wants to vent his lust on you, don't reject it outright, it will hurt him. when he is angry he will not beat you, but he will be silent until you admit your mistake. you have to know how to bring this mood back to his always cheerful nature.

~

amount of likes for dazai osamu: 30.2K for now

2K for now