𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍(characters)

𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
(characters)

❝ 20/20 20/20 vision. cupid hit me, cupid hit me with precision. i wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind. ❞

❪  𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦!  ❫

❪ 𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦!

EVERYONE BELIEVED THAT Evelyn Venus Prince was the best girl to ever grace Hawkins, Indiana. She was intelligent, kind, and beautiful — she participated in many clubs, she was on the softball team, and she even took up archery as a hobby — how could you not love her and think she was the coolest person in Hawkins? Though she was the nicest person you could ever meet, it was pretty difficult to get in her close circle. She was only really friends with two people and they were the only two people she would need in her life: Nancy Wheeler and Joshua Owens. They've been friends for their whole lives and they would never abandon each other.

         Until Nancy Wheeler starts dating the school's male heartthrob, Steve Harrington, and starts hanging out with him more than Evelyn and Joshua. Not to mention that Evelyn absolutely despised Steve Harrington. He was a dick who always gloated about his status and thought he was better than everyone. Steve was no fan of Evelyn either, thinking she's always been an uptight kiss-ass. Their rivalry seemed to exhaust everyone in their lives, but it didn't matter because they weren't tired. They were always ready to attack each other.

         Her feud with Steve truly didn't help with her underlying insecurities and pressure she dealt with. At home, she lived with her mother, aunt, and younger cousin, Dustin Henderson. It constantly felt like she had to please them as well as her peers in school. And to top it all off, the fall of her sophomore year, her cousin's best friend went missing and it was town-wide news.

         As her and Dustin's moms were out of town to visit family for an entire week, Evelyn becomes in charge of taking care of her cousin. So, naturally, when your 12-year-old cousin and his friends insist on searching for their lost friend in the woods, you accompany them. And that's exactly what Evelyn did. However, she did not expect that with the aforementioned 12-year-old boys, she would find a 12-year-old girl with psychokinetic and telepathic powers.