Chapter 2: awkwardness

"Ahhhhhh... Curse those persons who made school..! I can feel that I'm an outcast here.! All students have someone to talk to while I'm here sitting like a jerk" , junkyu's thought shouted to himself.. He looked somewhere and saw some students gathering in a corner.. Well it isn't bad to look diba?!.. So I went to look.There are so many students and I can't look properly. And I notice a mysterious structure in my back and I saw a guy wearing a face mask. He kinda look cool, duh!. Well I'm struggling because of the students pushing. When I found my name, I was also struck because I saw may friends name. Yehey! I'm in the same section with Yoshi, Yedam, jungwhan. But I'm also disappointed a little because jihoon hyung is in another section. Well since I'm done with my mission here I'll just leave.

I was about to leave when my hands touched someones leg, and I was shocked. The students were pushing so my hand also moved and I was surprised and shocked because I touch his manhood. It was hard. I suddenly moved my hand and look who it is. It was the person wearing face-mask. I was about to say sorry but he suddenly left. I just thought it was an accident.

I was going to my room when my friend,
Yoshi -hyung called me.

Yoshi: Junkyu-ya, were in the same section, he said while hugging me.

Junkyu: Yes! I'm so happy!

Yoshi: By the way, did you see jihoon?

Junkyu: Uhmm you know we're not in the same section with him.

Yoshi: Yes, he said in a low pitched voice.

Suddenly we heard a guy shouting our name."Junkyu yah!! Yoshi hyung!!"
We looked and we saw that it was jungwhan.

Jungwhan: Hi Junkyu and Yoshi hyung!!

Junkyu: Hi jungwhan!

Yoshi: How are you?

Jungwhan: I'm fine really fineeee.

Junkyu: By the way,did you happen to see jihoon hyung??

Jungwhan: Jihoon???? Jih--?? Ahh I bet it was jihoon hyung I saw before coming here. He was talking to some guy, probably flirting.

Yoshi: Ew gross!🙄

Junkyu: HAHAHA, May I excuse the two of you.. I was holding my urine for 5 minutes, I'll just go to the CR first..

Yoshi: yeahh it's okay

I was rushing to go to the cr. When I got there I heard moans. A guy's moan..I was doubting if I will go and pee inside or not.. But I can't hold back.. A few seconds the moaning stopped, so I went inside. The guy was no one, but the masked guy who I touched his manhood when I was looking at the list. He was shocked,so am I. He was washing his hands and I clearly saw white liquids flowing from his hands.. The atmosphere became awkward.. He suddenly went outside, and so I peed.. It was good ( when I urinate).

When I was done washing my hands, I go out of the cr and I saw him. He removed his mask and I saw his face. So handsome, his chunky eyes and masculine and broad shoulder. Suddenly he was walking towards me. I was walking backwards until I was caught up pinned in the wall. He leaned his face and whispered "don't tell to anyone or else you'll regret it". I was silenced and I feel like my cheeks we're burning red. He left and after that I went quickly back to my room, running. Ahhhhh what the heck.. what the heck just happened???!!!!!!!!