chapter 8: unexpectedly

Haruto and Junkyu hang out in the park together. They went to slides, horror house in which Junkyu discovered that Haruto is afraid in the dark, ferris wheel, and toy shop.

Now they are just sitting on the see-saw.

Haruto: Ahh Junkyu hyung?

Junkyu: What is it Haruto??

Haruto:  Remember when we first met?

Junkyu got the flashbacks in his minds and it reminded him of the feelings when they first met.

Junkyu: Ahhh ehhebehe

Haruto: Did you h-happen to see what I did in the cr?

Junkyu: y-y-yess! ,He said in a panic tone

Haruto: We'll you're the one that caused it!

Junkyu: What do you mean?

Haruto was shy to explain to him so he just changed the topic.

Haruto: By the way Junkyu hyung, May I ask a favor?

Junkyu: Uhmm well I don't mind it. What is it?

Haruto: What is Yedam hyungs favorite food??

Junkyu: ahh he likes tteokbokki and jjajamyeon. That's all

Haruto: ahh okay thank you! Since it's already dark, mind if we go together to the bus stop?

Junkyu: Yeah yeah

Junkyu was surprised how he managed to face all the awkwardness between him and Haruto. They are  normally talking and unlike the past few days, they just pass by each other as if they do not exist.

------------ FF ---------------

They are now in the bus stop and silenced was observed to the two of them. Then a bus came..

The bus was full so they had to stand. Junkyu was standing in front of Haruto. And since the people were pushing each other, there are times that Haruto's body would stick to Junkyu's. Junkyu almost fell but Haruto catch him. So to prevent junkyu from falling, he tighten his grip and use his strength to prevent Junkyu from falling. Once the bus stop , they got out from it.

Junkyu: Ah Haruto, thank you for help me in the bus.

Haruto: ahh no problem.. I just prevented you from falling......for me**

Junkyu:  ahhh eh thank you again, he said while still catching Haruto pick-up line

Haruto: Well I'll be off first, good night Junkyu hyung... I had a fun today... Sleep well

Junkyu: I had fun too..

At this moment, haruto rushed and stole a kiss on junkyu's cheeks💋😳... Then he ran away

Haruto: DREAM OF ME!!!!

Junkyu: Harutooooo!!!!!! You pervert!!!!!!

Junkyu still cannot believe what happened.. He can feel that his heart would actually burst out at this moment and his cheeks woul melt from heating up. He cupped his cheeks and rushed to his house..

When he came to his house, her sister, Jisoo-unnie noticed him..

Jisoo: Why is my brothers cheeks are reddd!!!!!!

Junkyu: It's nothing!!!!

Junkyu thought that he would probably be teased by his sister when he wake up..