chapter 2: meeting everyone💕

its now 5 in the afternoon, everyone is getting ready to go to joe's house, Josh is showering, Jack is doing his hair, conor is getting the last of his work done, & I'm just chilling outside in my lounge set, I'm gonna post a picture of my outfit on instagram,

𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 ᴊᴏᴇ_sᴜɢɢ, ᴏʟɪᴡʜɪᴛᴇ , ᴄᴀsᴘᴀʀ_ʟᴇᴇ & 389,564 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠
ᴀᴍɪ_ʟᴏᴜɪsᴇ: going to @ᴊᴏᴇ_sᴜɢɢ's💙

ᴊᴏᴇ_sᴜɢɢ: can't wait💙💙
ᴊᴀᴍᴇsᴡʜɪᴛᴇ_ᴛᴠ: can't wait to meet you❤️
^ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɢᴀɴɢꜰᴘ: SO CUTE OMG❤️
^ ᴀᴍɪ_ʟᴏᴜɪsᴇ: @ᴊᴀᴍᴇsᴡʜɪᴛᴇ_ᴛᴠ same💕
ᴀᴍɪʟᴏᴜɪsᴇꜰᴘ: please spam with funny photos of the boys😭❤️
^ ᴀᴍɪ_ʟᴏᴜɪsᴇ: i will, don't worry🤣💕
𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑 211 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒...

when we set off, it was conor driving, josh in the front passenger seat & me & jack in the back seats, when we made it to joe's place, the nerves started to kick in.. "are you okay?" Josh asked, "yeah, just a bit nervous" i giggled, "hey, you'll be fine" josh reassured me, putting his hands on my shoulders, soon after we walked in we were greeted by everyone, "Ami, this is Mikey, Oli, James, Joe & Caspar" josh introduced everyone, after meeting everyone i went to talk to James, "um.. hey james.. could i get your number?, maybe we could play PS4 or XBOX sometime?" I asked slightly awkwardly, "yeah, sure" he replied, gesturing for me to hand him my phone so he can type it in..

It was getting pretty late, Oli had already left with James, me, conor, jack & josh were preparing to leave aswell, "tonight was really fun, thank you everyone" i smiled, with everyone smiling back at me, it was finally time to go back, "you guys can stay if you want, you don't have to come back because of me.." i started, "nah, I'm tired as hell" conor laughed.

•••

once we got back, i got changed into my pjs, said goodnight to everyone, got a drink & headed to bed, it was around midnight when i heard talking coming from the living room, once i had gotten closer, i could just make out who it was, it was Jack & Josh, Conor must be in a deep sleep.... "She's a great kid y'know, josh" jack smiled, "yeah, she really is, can't wait to see if she decides to stay here or go back to paris.." josh sighed, I don't know? I like it here, "nice one, mate" jack said, patting josh's leg, "right, well, I'm gonna head to bed, as soon as i heard those words i ran straight back to bed..

•••

i woke up at 8:32 this morning, I decided to have a shower & get dressed, do my hair, & go see if anyone was awake, conor & jack were, josh was in the shower, "morning, Maynard's" i smile, getting some fruit from the fridge, "morning, ami" they both reply, smiling, "does josh always take this long to get ready?" I laugh, making my breakfast, i decided to have a smoothie bowl with fruit, might aswell post it on instagram..

𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 ᴄᴏɴᴏʀᴍᴀʏɴᴀʀᴅ, ᴊᴀᴍᴇsᴡʜɪᴛᴇ_ᴛᴠ, ᴄᴀsᴘᴀʀ_ʟᴇᴇ & 254,573 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠
ᴀᴍɪ_ʟᴏᴜɪsᴇ: yum❤️🍌

ᴊᴀᴍᴇsᴡʜɪᴛᴇ_ᴛᴠ: okay.. woah😂❤️
ᴊᴏᴇ_sᴜɢɢ: might get you to make me one when you next come round😆
^ ᴀᴍɪ_ʟᴏᴜɪsᴇ: oh i will😂💙
ᴍɪᴋᴇʏᴘᴇᴀʀᴄᴇ_: looks nice❤️
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀᴄʀᴇᴀᴍsꜰᴀɴ: how do you know the buttercreams??💕
𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑 462 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒...

we were going to the beach, everyone was going, I decided to ask josh if i could tell everyone that he's my cousin, "hey, josh, could i tell everyone that you're my cousin?" I ask, josh smiles, "yeah, of course you can" he grinned, so thats what i did, i told everyone that we were related..

𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 ᴊᴏsʜᴜᴀ_ᴘɪᴇᴇᴛʀs, ᴄᴀsᴘᴀʀʟᴇᴇ, ᴏʟɪᴡʜɪᴛᴇ & 531,463 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠
ᴀᴍɪ_ʟᴏᴜɪsᴇ: ma cousine préférée💕
T͟r͟a͟n͟s͟l͟a͟t͟e͟ t͟o͟ e͟n͟g̲l͟i͟s͟h͟.̲.̲
𝑇𝑎𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑: @ᴊᴏsʜᴜᴀ_ᴘɪᴇᴛᴇʀs

ʟᴏᴠᴇᴛʜᴇʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀᴄʀᴇᴀᴍs: omg your related?
ᴊᴏᴇ_sᴜɢɢ: wtf is he doing in this?😂
ᴊᴀᴄᴋ_mᴀʏɴᴀʀᴅ: i took this photo😉
^ ᴀᴍɪ_ʟᴏᴜɪsᴇ: yes, yes you did🤭
ᴀᴍɪꜰᴀɴᴘᴀɢᴇ: omg my two faves❤️❤️
𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑 685 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒...

i just posted on instagram with the caption 'ma cousine préférée', in english it means 'my favourite cousin', "i posted it" i smiled, "i see I'm your favourite then?" Josh laughes, "maybe" i say, dragging out the E, "oh yeah, did you wanna come to the beach?" josh asked me, "who's going?" I ask, "well, me, the rest of the buttercreams, james & the sidemen, & you if you wanna come" josh smiled, "okay, yeah I'll come, when do we leave?" I replied, "half an hour, make sure your phones charged" he laughed, i smiled & went to my room..

•••

we got to the beach, everyone was there, i was hanging out with james, i asked him to take a picture of me for my instagram..

𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 ᴡʀᴏᴇᴛᴏsʜᴀᴡ, ᴊᴀᴍᴇsᴡʜɪᴛᴇ_ᴛᴠ, ᴢᴇʀᴋᴀᴀ & 542,879 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠ᴀᴍɪ_ʟᴏᴜɪsᴇ: beach with the best people🌊𝑇𝑎𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑: 15 people

ᴀᴍɪ_ʟᴏᴜɪsᴇ: beach with the best people🌊
𝑇𝑎𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑: 15 people

ᴀᴍɪʟᴏᴜꜰᴀɴ: hope you're having fun❤️
ᴊᴀᴍᴇsᴡʜɪᴛᴇ_ᴛᴠ: the best day ever💙
ᴡʀᴏᴇᴛᴏsʜᴀᴡ: you should come in the water, its nice:))
^ ᴀᴍɪ_ʟᴏᴜɪsᴇ: no thanks harold😂
ᴊᴏᴇ_sᴜɢɢ: bet your glad you live with josh now aren't ya😉
𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑 2,635 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒...

𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚, 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨, & 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙖𝙮! 𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜💕, 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨🦋💙