Chapter 17

~After 3 years~
--------------------------------

The 2 sides continued to search for Tanjiro, though the corps had stopped after a year and a half. While the Uppermoons and other demons, still continued to search for him. One night while Akaza was searching the area, he had ran into Shinobu and Giyu. Noticing each others presence, and had somewhat of a conversation.

"Ara, ara, Muzan keeps searching for Tanjiro-kun~" Shinobu spoke
"It's none of your concern girl" Akaza replied
"..." Giyu stayed silent until "It may not be of Shinobu's concern, but it may be of Nezuko's.."

As he mention her name an attack from above was made by Nezuko, who was just far behind the 2 hashiras due to helping a lady with her bought goods. Luckily Akaza had blocked it. Nezuko stepped aside and had a her sword ready.

"Why is Muzan searching for Onii-chan?! Why is Onii-chan working for him!?" Nezuko shouts
"Tch- You talk to much... I have no time for you" Akaza said before leaving.

As they all run up to him to attack, in a blink of an eye he had disappeared. But the 3 had heard a faint biwa playing as he did. Noticing it was sunrise, Shinobu and Nezuko returned to the Butterfly estate while Giyu had return to his own estate. 

After Nezuko got her health check up from Shinobu, she noticed Kanao in the garden with a letter in her hand. Nezuko approached Kanao, they had a conversation for a while until she mentions the letter.

"Hey Kanao, Isn't that the letter Onii-chan gave before he ran away?" Nezuko asked
"Yes this is the letter Tanjiro gave me" Kanao replied
"What did he right in it?" Nezuko continued asking
"Nothing that may concern the corps, it was just a personal for me" Kanao said serious at first then light blushed 
"Oh okay-" Nezuko agreed even if she wanted to know what was written, when her crow had called her and Kanao to the Ubuyashiki Mansion.

They arrived with Shinobu to the Mansion. When everyone had arrived, Kiriya the new head of the corps after his father had passed 2 years ago, called them over for a plan that he had thought of. And had explain it to the others.

As night came Muzan had arrived to the front of the Ubuyashiki estate, and Kiriya was already there waiting for him. Muzan stood there in the moonlight, then Muzan had commented about Ubuyashiki Kagaya also failing to defeat him.

"Ubuyashiki has already died from his illness, and your starting to have it as well" Muzan spoke
"Muzan Kibutsuji, when will you stop searching for Tanjiro who has been missing for 3 years now?" Kiriya provoked Muzan
"Until I have found him" Muzan replied somewhat annoyed
"What is your relationship with him, for a demon king to search for a mere human..." Kiriya said
"It isn't important for you to know" Muzan cut off  Kiriya being somewhat annoyed

After Muzan had cut off Kiriya, he then attacked, with one of his tentacle like whips, Kiriya. And just at the nick of time Tengen had swoop in and carried Kiriya out of danger. Then suddenly all hashiras including Inosuke, Kanao, Nezuko and Zenitsu attacked him. With so many attacks coming from all of them, but they still had no chance against him. Muzan then swung his tentacle like whip and everyone was hit by it. 

"Weak-" Muzan coldly said
"M-muzan..." Nezuko weakly muttered
"A stubborn one, why do you insist to fight?" Muzan asked
"W-what is your relationship with my br-brother?!" Nezuko shouts
'She must be the little sister he had talked about when he was little!' Muzan thaught seing the resemblance of the 2.

Nezuko stands up to use the Hinokami Kagura, as the others recover and prepare to give her back up.