5

The stall's door opened and Jungkook walked out

Taehyung rolled his eyes and let the girl he was holding go "I'll see you later hmmm" he spoke as he pointed towards the door making the girl hesistantly nod before she glanced at Jungkook who was now washing his hands.

After she left Taehyung walked over and stood next to Jungkook. "What?" Jungkook asked turning to look at him "Aish you asshole" with that Taehyung took some water on his palm and splashed it on the younger guy's face "You fucking jerk" Jungkook cursed as he used the back of his palm to wipe his face.

Few second of silence before Taehyung asked "When are you leaving" Jungkook almost instantly replied "As soon as I find Agent Y4"
.

.

.
Jennie tucked Yoongi in bed and she assumed he was asleep because he hadn't said a word since they got home so she was startled when he pulled her wrist causing her to fall on top of him.

"I love you" he mumbled his eyes closed "Yoongi" Jennie mumbled back "Why don't you love me?" He asked and Jennie didn't know the answer to it,after few seconds of silence he opened his eyes "Why?" He asked again and Jennie replied within a second "I do my luv,I do love you"

Yoongi chuckled "Why'd you take so long to reply?" He asked and Jennie could only stare into his eyes...why,she wondered.

Yoongi put his hand on her hand and gently put it on his chest,her ear just above her heart and she could hear his heart beat so calmly while she could feel hers going crazy,thumping against her rib cage. "Good night my luv" he mumbled stroking her hair as she gripped on his shirt.
.

.

.
"Where is Jimin tho?" Jungkook asked as they were walking in the hallway "Ah,that's his room" Taehyung pointed at the wooden polished door.

Jungkook walked over and opened it without knocking and he sure was going to regret it. "You should knock before entering in someone's room" Rosé spoke as she zipped up her dress while Jimin was sleeping. "Pardon" Taehyung spoke cocking up an eyebrow and when she turned around,Taehyung's jaw dropped.

"It's rude not to do so" she spoke as she sat down on the bed and wore her heels before standing up,none of the boys said anything.

Then her eyes met Jungkook's. She slowly walked closer to him before she was standing right in front of him.

Jungkook was unfazed  by her beauty,her attitude did bother him though. "Get lost" he spoke before walking past her.

Then she saw Taehyung "Please excuse him,he is kind of-" he wasn't yet done when she interrupted him "-a lunatic?" Taehyung pressed his lips in a tight line and looked behind her to see Jungkook looking at her totally offended "I am sorry? What?" Jungkook spoke walking towards her "You heard it" she replied before leaving the room as Taehyung held Jungkook back.

Jimin who was awake the whole time started laughing "lunatic" he mumbled after sitting up making Jungkook glare at him "Shut up you bastard" the younger cussed before picking a pillow and throwing it at Jimin.

"The guests left" Taehyung spoke dodging the pillow that Jimin threw at Jungkook "what about the cake cutting ceremony" Jimin asked before yawning "Cover your mouth when you yawn,you fucking rat" Jungkook interrupted making Jimin roll his eyes at him "It wasn't done,the waiters just sliced up the cake and served it" Taehyung explained making Jimin nod.

"I am going to the penthouse" Jungkook spoke as he left "Wait for me" Taehyung shouted while waving at Jimin before he ran outside.

Jimin yawned again before laying down. He looked at where Rosé layed earlier. It was empty now,the space beside him but well it was the first time he had sex with a girl but it was the first time that she left before he woke up. They usually stayed to ask for his number or to ask him to meet again.
.

.

.
Taehyung sang along the song that blasted through the speakers "Gangnam style" by PSY.

"Shut up" Jungkook mumbled as he drived the Mercedes Benz s class.

Taehyung didn't stop instantly so when he did stop,Jungkook glanced at him "Looks like she needs help" Taehyung spoke pointing at a lady who was standing infront of her car which had smoke coming out of its engine. "Looks like I care?" Jungkook asked driving past the lady.

They had just left Jimin's house and the lady was apparently standing just a few kilometers away but because of the location,she was on a road which had a grass field on both the sides and it was pretty dark but that's not why suddenly Jungkook pressed the breaks.

"You psychopath" Taehyung cursed as Jungkook got out of the car "He said he didn't care" Taehyung spoke getting out of the car and following Jungkook.

"Why do you have this car?" Jungkook asked and ofcourse it had to be Rosé "because I can afford it. Why do you care?" She asked back,her eyes staring daggers at him. He felt like she hated him and well many people did but for her,he wondered why.

"You obviously don't know how to maintain it" Jungkook spoke as he looked at the smoke before looking back at her "Just go on your way" she spoke turning around "It's you" Taehyung spoke pointing at her making her sigh and turn around again "It's me" she mumbled massaging her temples.

"Can you help me Mister?" She spoke looking at Taehyung "Taehyung,Kim Taehyung" he spoke stretching out a hand that she held "Rosé" she spoke shaking his hand.

"Did you perhaps attend Namjoon and Jisoo's party few days ago?" He asked and Rosé smiled before saying "am I supposed to know them?" She asked but Taehyung was too busy staring at her pink coloured lips stretched back in a beautiful smile to be able to reply "Fucker" Jungkook cussed smacking his head making Taehyung snap out. "Motherfucker" he spoke looking at Jungkook.

"Can you?" She asked again and Taehyung nodded "sure,we can drop you off and we'll send your car to you first thing in the morning" he spoke "You,not we. Not me" Jungkook spoke walking back to his car,she looked at him sit in his car as she poked her cheek with her tongue. "Excuse him,he is just a baby" Taehyung spoke making Rosé chuckle.