9

"You guys

"You guys...fought?" Jin spoke elbowing J-hope,the younger slowly nodded. "Gonna get divorced?" The elder spoke making Hoseok glare d at him "well if you don't want it to come to that then go and talk to her...or someone else will" Jin blurted later blaming the vodka for it.

J-hope without saying anything to Jin,walked away.

Lisa had her arms crossed on her chest as J-hope approached her,when he was standing right in front of her,she sighed and turned around to leave. "I am sorry" he mumbled back hugging her and turning heads in the process. It was no news that the man never apologised,not even when he broke a deal with a man at last moment because of a mere rumor.

"How sorry are you" she questioned her hands dropping to her side "so sorry that I could...I could die" he mumbled making her turn around "hope" she mumbled lifting his chin "I don't want you dead,you are the reason I am alive" she continued by pecking his lips "Anyways I over-"

"You didn't Lily,you didn't overreact. Hell I...I screamed at you" J-hope talked while he was being washed by a wave of guilt "it's okay" she confirmed,cupping his face and pecking his lips again.
.

.

.
"You have got to be kidding me" Jungkook groaned as Taehyung wouldn't budge and look away from the entrance hoping that Rosé would walk in any minute now. "Get off my dick Jeon" Taehyung conveyed.
.

.

.
"Isn't that Haein?" Namjoon spoke pointing at the said man with his wine glass. Haein was dancing in between what appeared to be a sea of ladies willing to kill to just touch him. "I believe it it is" Jisoo mumbled unconsciously curling her fists.
.

.

.
Jennie was sitting right next to her husband but she couldn't seem look away from that arm Namjoon had wrapped around his wife's waist.
.

.

.
"You are a new one" Haein mumbled as a woman traced his abs,up till down with her finger before unzipping his pants "it slipped" she said smirking. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her,pressing her against himself. "If you good,you gon get some tonight" he mumbled in her ear and he felt his finger wrap around his thing.
.

.

.
"I have to meet some people,would you like to come along?" Namjoon asked turning towards Jisoo "huh?...Ah,no. I'd really rather stay away from people" she replied making him chuckle.
.

.

.
Who knew by 'people' Namjoon meant Jennie.

"Hey" he greeted her "hey" she replied with an awkward smile.

Yoongi was with Jin at the moment and they were talking about business.

"Do you wanna go outside to talk? It's loud in here" he asked and she hesitantly nodded.
.