8

In front of her stood three maids holding a dress each

The first one held a turquoise blue,off the shoulder long dress with a high slit at the front left side. The dress had a snake belt wrapped around its waist which had two turquoise blue crystals for eyes.

The second one held a black coloured,deep v neck  dress with padded shoulders. It had a black YSL belt wrapped around its waist.

The third one held a white spaghetti strapped,backless dress which had side cuts done. It was along bodycon dress that reached her just below her knees.

"This one" she spoke taking the white dress and raising it up to examine it properly. "I'll be wearing white pump heels with this" she spoke keeping the dress on the bed "oh and for the jewellery I'll...pick it myself" with that the maids bowed and left.

An hour later,all ready with a Tiffany hardwear white pearl lock necklace around her neck,a pair of  pearl hoop earrings thrown into her earlobes,a freshwater pearl ring wrapped around her index finger of left hand and a pearls by the yard bracelet adored her right wrist. That's a lottta pearls.

She ran a hand through her hair,a straight long blonde bob which was styled in a half up and half down hairstyle,few strands at the front were let lose to finish the look.
.

.

.
Her body pushed against the wall as he pulled out and pushed in and repeated.

He lifted her legs and wrapped them around his torso while she wrapped her arms around his neck for support as his hands undid her bra.

He gently layed her on the bed before throwing her bra on the floor and hovering upon her then he started kissing her neck.

"Haein,it's time to leave" Jin spoke knocking on the door making Haein sigh and get up. He was still wearing his white shirt and black pants,only few of his buttons were undone but the lady in front of him was completely naked. "Coming" he shouted as he did his buttons.

"You are leaving?" The girl asked while Haein was wearing his tie,he nodded. "But...we are not done yet?" She spoke again as he wore his shoes. "I am" he spoke for the first time as he put on the formal vest. "I ain't" she spoke getting up from the bed. Haein cocked up an eyebrow and looked at her as if she had just cracked a joke. After he was done buttoning his vest,he walked towards her and she walked back before she was near the wall,that's when Haein pushed her against the wall and sneaked an arm around her waist. "Aren't you?" With that he rubbed her clit making her moan and throw her head on his shoulder and he pulled her closer by the waist.

Slowly he pushed a finger inside her and again a soft moan was heard.

Then he pushed one more finger inside her making her arms wrap around his neck.

Then he pushed another finger inside her and she bit her lip to prevent the moan from slipping out.

Then he pushed his fourth finger inside her and started moving at a slow pace before slowly fastening it causing a series of loud moans to slip out of her mouth.

When he took his fingers out,they were covered in her cum,he sat on the bed and made her sit on his lap with her legs on his side as she faced him "I want it clean" he spoke as he showed her his cum covered hand that she started licking as he watched with a bored gaze.

"Hmm" he spoke when she was done before lifting her up and throwing her on the bed. "You can take a shower if you want and after you are done getting ready,the butler will show you out" he spoke washing his hands,whipping them and running them through his hair.

He came out and wore the blazer as he walked out,glancing in the mirror on his way. "Bye miss?" He spoke stopping "you don't remember my name?" The girl asked gasping "Well I guess just 'bye' works just fine...bye" with that he closed the door and left.

"Raquel,her name is Raquel you asshole" Jin spoke remembering how she introduced herself to Haein when he and Haein were in the bar. In return Haein just shrugged his shoulders.
.

.

.
"Need help with that?" Namjoon asked as he leaned on the door frame and watched his wife struggle with the dress's zip. "Can you?" She asked turnings around and he smiled before walking over,turning her around and pulling the zipper up before leaving a wet kiss on the nape of her neck,he kissed her neck as she looked at their reflection in the mirror.

Slowly,he turned her around and attached his lips to hers,he pulled her closer by the waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck and they kissed...roughly.
.

.

.
"Goodness gorgeous" Yoongi spoke looking at Jennie making her smile as he walked over and pecked her lips. "Let's go?" He asked and she nodded.
.

.

.
Lisa and J-hope walked inside after having a small fight in the car about how J-hope was using his phone while driving.

When he saw an old man point his wine glass at Lisa and smirk,J-hope raised his eyebrows,scoffed and wrapped an arm around her waist before pulling her closer to himself making her glance at him.

"What?" He asked and she just looked away "Lily?" He spoke again and she looked at him again "what?" She asked "I am sorry" he spoke turning to face her completely and holding both her hands. She just sighed and nodded before mumbling "It's okay"
.

.

.
"Who we lookin for?" Jimin asked standing beside Taehyung who was staring at the entrance ever since the party started. Even when people came to greet him,he would nod at them failing to notice the hand they stretched out for a handshake because he was too busy looking at the entrance.

 Even when people came to greet him,he would nod at them failing to notice the hand they stretched out for a handshake because he was too busy looking at the entrance