Sweet Revenge

Do read the previous updates

*As per sources, Karan Luthra once again looses one of his deal to Preeta arora * News flashed on every channel.

Karan switched off the tv, throwing away the remote in anger.
“Khan execute the plan and make sure no-one knows our involvement in this!” He barked orders on the phone. He had enough from that woman! He was gonna show her, her place. She needed to learn not to mess with Karan Luthra

“Sir, we have her.” He received confirmation from the other side. He smirked flicking his hairs and exit his office towards an unknown location.

On the other side..

“Leave me you bastards. Where am I and why have you brought me here?” Preeta shouted as she was been dragged by two bulky bodyguards inside an abandoned house.

She remember leaving her office for home and after that everything seemed blank and now she was been pulled like a sack of vegetables not knowing where!

Are you deaf or what? Why am I here? Wait till my brother knows, he will kill you all! Who dared to mess with Arora?” She was tied around the wall.

“Karan Luthra!” His voice boomed as he entered inside the room.

“How dare you Luthra! You bastard, you moron, you..”

“Shh…he kept his fingers on her lips. Not now sweetheart, he waved his hands directing everyone around the room to leave, leaving them alone.

“I see you are still same fierce, stubborn, angry woman!” He ran his hands down her face making her twist her mouth and look at other way.

“What do you want Karan? Why have you brought me here?” Preeta asked straight to the point.

“This is what I love about you babe, you don’t like wasting time!” He pecked her lips making her grit her teeth.

“Don’t you dare touch me Luthra. You lost that right,long time back.”
“Uh-huh! You were always mine sweetheart. I know my touch still affects you.” He ran his hands around her waist, nuzzling into her neck.

She knew she was lieing when she told his touch didn’t affect her, it created havoc inside her body and senses.

“Open my hands right now and stay away from me!”
“I can’t sweetheart, you are mine.” His voice sounded cold, desires reflected in his eyes, while his hold tightened around her skin almost making her hiss in pain.

“You aren’t Karan, I knew would fall so low because he lost a deal against a girl. Isn’t your ego too big? She threw a taunt. Always wanting everything, learn to loose Karan because this time it’s me against you.” She challanged adding coal to his already burning fire.

“Stop messing with me and my deals Preeta , you don’t wanna fall on my bad side!” He pulled her closer grabbing her hairs.

“Haven’t I already fallen on that side?” She smirked making him irk. She loved annoying him, adding fuel to his anger.

“You have been a bad girl sweetheart, you need to be taught a lesson!” His dark voice sent shiver down her spine. Before she could know he had torn her clothes leaving her only in her inner wears.

“You pervert! How dare you! Stop this nonsense or else I’ll…” Her threat was cut short by him as he closed his mouth with her’s.

His hands ran up and down her body, discarding the remaining clothes off her body.

“That’s the view I love too see.” He mumbled wiping his lips. His hands explored her naked body much to her displeasure.

“Stay away you moron…he kissed her once again shushing her. He roughly entered his two fingers inside her hole making her gasp in pain.

He took the opportunity and explored her mouth with tongue. He pumped his fingers in and out her.

Preeta wanted to stop him but her body was reacting in exactly opposite way. She felt herself getting streched as he added his third finger.

She took a deep breath as Karan broke the kiss.

“Karan stop…this is wrong…Ahhh…” He bit her neck harshly leaving bites around her milky skin.

He felt her cum on his fingers, he gave deaf ears to her warning and pleading to stop and continued his torture.

His hands grabbed her two assets and he pressed and pinched them hard making her whimper in pain. He loved how they felt in his hands. He attached his lips to one of them sucking and chewing it just like a small baby does when he feeds from her mother.

Preeta moaned in pain as he assaulted the most sensitive region of her body. Her legs felt like jelly from the orgasm he had given her, she felt her throat sore from constant shouting and pleading to stop. Her mind was not in her control, it was completely blank as her body enjoyed everything he was throwing towards her.

“Such a bad girl you are!” He caught her lips in his hands while pinching her nipp*e.
“Karan you are gonna regret this. Leave me , you have lost your right on me the very day you decided to cheat on me with my best friend!” She felt tears running down her cheek. This made him stop whatever he was doing and cupped her cheeks.

“It isn’t what you saw Preeta , I never cheated on you. It was all Natasha’s plan to separate us which she was successful inn!” He bursted out making her shake her head in no.

“No, you are lying. I saw you kissing her with my own eyes, you are a cheater!”

“I am not a cheater Preeta ! I was never. You did not trust me, you did not believe me!”
“What is the proof? “ It hurt him, there was a point where they would blindly trust each other and today she needed proof to believe him.

“You want proof, let me give you a proof! I will fu*k brains out of you today. How dare you think so low of me girl! After today you will have just one name on your mind that is Karan .” He undressed himself and grabbed her neck before pushing himself inside her, literally choking her.

He thrusted deep Inside making her scream, he pounded wildly into her. Her backside rubbed against the rough wall as Karan rode deep inside her. Her hands tried to grip wall as the support. Her core ached for more, thanks to Karan who had her legs encircled around his waist or else she won’t be able to stand on her legs.

Moans escaped her mouth as he hit her g-spot. His mouth sucked her tit* while he pumped deep inside her.

It reminded her of their college days, where Karan would waste no time in taking her then & there. He would be rough on the bed and she loved it.

“Scream my name, I want you to moan my name out loud!” He roared like an animal as they cummed.

Not giving her time to breathe, he opened her ropes and pushed her on the ground before taking her from the back side.

He pulled her up through her hairs as he thrusted inside her dripping core from behind. Preeta fisted her hands feeling her cumming for the second time.

“karan…she slumped down resting her face on the floor while taking a deep breath.

“Ahhh!!” He smacked her but* making her arc back.

“Stop.. please…” She pleaded as he continued smacking her now red but*.
He bit her earlobe harshly, making her hiss in pain..”You are in no position to order me sweetheart” he whispered huskily before once again slamming himself inside her.

“I always loved you…slam*..but ..slam* you choose to trust..slam* that bit*h! Slam* Slam* he increased his speed.

“I saw it with my own damn eyes Karan!”
“It was all planned! She knew you were gonna come and she took opportunity at that point and threw herself upon me…”
“Mmm…..” Preeta cried as she came undone, her legs shook with the force of her orgasm.

That night, screams and moans were heard around the abandoned house. The night saw the reunion of two lovers quenching their thirst of betrayal, longing and misunderstanding.

Few months later…

*The most eligible bachelor of the country Karan Luthra is now hitched to her long time love Ms.Preeta arora .* News flashed.

.. The End ..