Part II

The next several days were busy. Everyone was exhausted from interviews, fan events, and guest spots on shows. They enjoyed it, of course, but it didn't leave much time for relaxing. Especially on top of their regular schedule of practice, workouts, and social media interactions with fans.

Minho and Jisung managed to escape together here and there for a quick lunch or dinner, but time was too limited. Or they were accompanied by other members. After only a week, the tension was noticeable.

"Fuuuuuck," Minho groaned, "Hyunjin, I'm going to put you in the air fryer if you can't get this move right."

"Hyung, we've been practicing for over two hours. I'm exhausted," Hyunjin huffed, falling to the floor. Jisung, Jeongin, and Seungmin followed in his collapse.

"Yeah, I think we should probably call it a night," Chan agreed, putting a hand on Minho's shoulder.

"I'm enjoying it, but I need to rest," Felix sighed, clinging to Changbin.

Minho shrugged the hand off his shoulder. "Fine," he grunted, "Let's wrap it up, I guess."

"About time," Jisung sighed, putting his hands over his face, still laying on the floor. When he removed his hands, Minho was standing over him, glaring down. "Shit!" he yelped.

"You have a problem with how I run practice?" Minho growled as he leaned down to meet Jisung's eyes.

"No, sir," Jisung squeaked, grinning coyly at the annoyed face above him. He reached up with a finger and booped his nose, causing Minho to quickly step away, shaking his head in frustration.

"He's going to kill Jisung one of these days," Jeongin whispered to Hyunjin.

"Something like that..." Hyunjin whispered back, rolling his eyes. "I'm the one who's going to end up cooked if I can't get off his bad side."

"Okay okay okay!" Chan shouted, trying to calm the situation, "Minho is obviously very passionate, but we all worked hard tonight. Go get showered and rest up for tomorrow."

Everyone gathered themselves and headed back to the dorms. Minho hung back for a moment, catching Changbin's attention.

"Hey," compassion could be heard in the way Changbin spoke, "You bust your ass for us. Go relax, okay?" He winked and patted Minho on the back before heading out the door.

Minho stood there alone, clenching his fists. He finally took a deep breath and tried to shake off his frustration. He knew it wasn't the mistakes during practice that had him on edge anyway.

He looked around for a moment and then at his watch. "It's not too late, I suppose," he murmured to himself. A crooked smirk crept across his face as he ran his fingers through his sweaty hair. "A shower sounds really good right now..."

•••

Minho arrived at the dorms after everyone else, delayed by his sulking back in the practice room. It was quiet, except for the sound of a single shower still running. He looked through the halls, taking note of the bedroom doors that were already closed. Jisung's was cracked open.

He crept up to the door and peered inside. Jeongin shared the room with Jisung, and he was already sound asleep. Minho quietly closed the door and crept down the hall.

He approached the bathroom door and knocked. "Yeah?" a voice replied. It was Jisung, just as he expected. He turned the handle. It was unlocked, which didn't surprise him.

He quietly entered and closed the door, making sure to lock it behind him. He didn't hesitate to undress in the steamy room, tossing his clothes on the floor.