one

Today is finally the last day of school, I cleaned out my locker and threw everything from my locker into my backpack then I zipped up my backpack and ran outside of the school and met with my friends they were all talking about who's house we should have movie night at I told them that I would have to text them later because I have to get home. As I started walking home my sister Joey ran up to me and asked me if she could have one of her friends over and I replied to her and said that we would have to see because it is not up to me it is up to our mom she rolled her eyes and responded Mom is away on a business trip remember she left this morning that means everything is up to you I just told her that we would just have to wait and see. We walked up to our front door and I unlocked and opened the door and we walked in I locked the door behind me and texted to the groupchat that my friends are in and told them that we could have movie night at my house.

time skip

JJ started going through my movie drawer as I ordered the pizza JJ pulled a movie out of the drawer and said this one I looked and saw that he had picked Scream, Kiera agreed with him that we should watch Scream Sarah replied and said that movie is a classic then Joey came running out of her room and said what movie is a classic and then JJ hid the movie behind his back and Joey asked him Is it the titanic he replied to her question and said Uhh no and Joey asked then what movie is it JJ replied to her I'm not telling you and she went and grabbed the movie from behind him and said Scream that movie is a classic I replied to her and said you just want to watch the movie because of Matthew Lillard and she said Ok let's watch the movie so we started watching the movie and then We heard a knock at the front door and Pope asked is the pizza here already I replied and said I don't know I walked to the front door and opened it and it was Rafe I stepped onto the porch and closed the door behind me and asked Rafe what are you doing here He responded and said I heard that your mom is away on a business trip and I wanted to come check on you and make sure you're okay I responded to him I'm fine and me and my friends are actually watching a movie that I want to watch so bye and I walked back inside and closed the door and locked it Mia asked me who was it I told her that they had the wrong house I sat back down on the couch and a few minutes later on the movie billy and Sidney started making out and Kiera covered Joey's eyes and Joey said I'm 13 not 8 then we heard a knock at the front door again and this time it was actually the pizza I paid the pizza guy and went back inside and set the pizza boxes on the table and went back to watching the movie.

time skip

The movie had just ended so we all decided that we should go to bed so Pope JJ and John B went and slept in the guest room and Me Kiera Sarah and Mia slept in my room and Joey slept in her room before Me Kiera Sarah and Mia went to sleep we decided that we should watch Dawson's Creek so we started watching Dawson's Creek and Pacey showed up on the screen and Mia said Joshua Jackson is so hot and we all started laughing then after we finished the episode of Dawson's Creek we went to sleep.