Goodbye Sonic... ~ Meeting the Turtles

In the daylight in the city of New York is is very peaceful then parts of the beam fell down that scared the innocent people running. Then the camera moves to the top of the building, the blue masked green turtle tossed the purple masked turtle upward to release the bo to make it extant for the red masked green turtle to grab it then he tossed it upward to the part where our blue hero is trying to get the man in silver armor but is easily getting hit. He got up quickly and fights with the two turtles.

Sonic(Voiceover) - "So, I know what you're thinking. Why is that incredibly handsome hedgehog alongside with his beloved older brothers of mutant ninja turtles are fighting the Man of Cheese Grater on top of the building of a madman? Well, to be honest, it feels like I've been running AND fighting my whole life and promised to protect them from harm from the mad sensei. Is this too much? Am I going too fast? It's kind of what I do. You know what? Let's back up."

In the past, on an island on a different planet, there's a young hedgehog named Sonic, around the age of five or six, he was running freely and laughing with joy. Till when he rolled home fast, he accidentally woke the owl who's name is Longclaw and he was laughing in happiness then Longclaw spoke softly to him.

Sonic(Voiceover) - "This is the island where I'm from. It had everything. Sandy beaches, cascading waterfalls, public access to loop-de-loops. And I never had to catch a school bus because I could run across the entire island in less than two seconds. Also, there was no school. I know, pretty sweet island, right? I was born with extraordinary powers and was told to keep them secret. And like any kid, I did the exact opposite. That's Longclaw. She took care of me. She was basically Obi-Wan Kenobi, If Obi-Wan Kenobi had a beak and ate mice."

Longclaw - Sonic, someone could have seen you.

Young Sonic - No one saw me. I'm too fast! And, I wanted to bring you this.

Sonic pulls out a beautiful sunflower. And Longclaw is touched and was about to take it but she saw the tribe she never seen since the fight. She quickly flies to protect Sonic and closed the door quickly before the arrows hit it.

Longclaw - Get down!

The arrows kept going and some hit through the window that hit a flower before the tribe goes to the hit, ready to grab them.

Sonic(Voiceover) - "Turns out, with great power comes great power-hungry bad guys. And I led them right to us."

Longclaw carried Sonic in her claws carefully before they made their escape. The tribe kept shooting their arrows at Longclaw. Till one of them got her on the abdomen. That caused her to fall to the ground and she sets a concerned Sonic on the ground gently. She knew it is time.

Longclaw - Listen carefully, Sonic. You have a power unlike anything I have ever seen, and that means someone will always want it. The only way to stay safe is to stay hidden.

Longclaw takes a ring from her satchel and tosses it, which opens a portal to a sewer on another planet at night.

Longclaw - This world is on the far side of the universe. You should be safe there.

Young Sonic - I don't want to go without you!

Longclaw - You must. These Rings will be your most important possession.

She gasped as the tribe are shouting and saw they're coming their way.

Longclaw - If you're ever discovered, use one. Never stop running. Now, go!

Sonic quickly runs through the portal and looks back, horrified, as Longclaw prepares for attack from the tribe.

Young Sonic - Longclaw!