Chapter Two

"...RTBREAKERS GONNA BREAK BREAK BREAK BREAK BREAK AND THE HA-"

Oh Taylor, why do you wake me.

My hand shoots up from my warm cave of covers and savages for my phone wanting it to shut up.

Why is that at night you don't want to sleep and in the morning you don't want to get up and your bed is magically 25631792635 times more comfortable?

Groaning and stretching, I got up and out of bed and zombie-dragged myself to the bathroom for a shower.

Whoever invented school was a total psycho.

I stripped down and hopped into the shower, hoping the cold water would wake me and make me look more human.

I get out of the bathroom and wrap a towel around myself, walking towards my closet.

Suddenly out of nowhere, Ed Sheeran starts blasting through my room at God knows what volume.

Normally, if someone played music so loudly at such an ungodly hour, I would have personally gone and beheaded them.

But well since it was my favourite song - Don't - I started jamming to the music with my oh-so- fabulous dance moves.

"You know what they say to people like you Ellie, too many freaks, not enough circuses"

I spin around and try to locate where the voice - his voice - came from.

I walk over to my open window and I don't know what made me drop my towel - the shock of seeing that someone saw me dancing, or who lives next door.

I guess it was both.

I snap out of my reverie and fall flat on the ground in my award-winning ninja stance.

ALEX FREAKING CHANDLER JUST SAW ME NAKED AND HE FREAKING LIVES NEXT DOOR.

Woah, calm down Eliza.

It's nothing much.

He's seen you naked before.

Had several baths with you.

On your numerous play dates.

And maybe even shared your underwear.

But that was all 14 years ago.

Authors Note

Hey everyone!

I know this chapter is extremely short - I've been going through a writers block and just wanted to write a kind of filler chapter.

Thank you for reading!

xoxo
lexi