10

Author/Narrator
One day and a half later
---

Savion shook his head looking at the empty bed. He started packing up their stuff, his heart broken and happiness gone. He felt empty.

His phone rung so he went and grabbed it, seeing it was poppa he answered.

"Wussup" savion answers

"Why u sound like that? U good bluhd" poppa ask with a frown

Poppa had always cared for zee, being that they grew up together but weren't blood brothers.

"Nah bro she gone" savions voice cracked as he sat in the chair putting his head down feeling his eyes burn

He didn't want her to go but it would have been worse if he didn't. He just hoped that if they ever met again, she would forgive him and they could start off on the right path.

"Yo girl? Why u let em take her" poppa ask shaking his head

Poppa could see how much she meant to him just by how he was acting in the club; constantly checking on her and watching her like he would miss something if he looked away for a second.

"If ian let them take her, bluhd they woulda put money on her head" savion says feeling helpless

"Damn and its hella niggas that woulda tried to get that money quick" poppa shook his head looking at his brothers sad face "how did it go"

"Man she woke up" savion told him "she was crying for me n shit, bluhd the look in her face fucked me up bad... i gotta get her back"

"If she aint dead already" poppa says and savion looked at him like he was stupid "ma bad im just sayin. U really wanna get her? We ca ride"

Poppa was down for whatever, just like zee.

"U sure u wanna come, this the cartel we finna go fuck wit" savion ask, not wanting him to get into sum for him

"I kno how it feel to loose yo girl n ian gon let my brother feel how i did, call me when u ready"

"Ight" savion says then hangs up "what the fuck did i do, what the fuck did i do"

Soon as the doubt rolled in, so did a breakdown. Savion couldn't help but to think they were already picking her body apart and taking things, like she was public property.

Images of her screaming and crying for him when they took her, flashed thru his head same as the sound of her pain felt voice echoing in his head. He didn't even feel like he had the right to feel bad

"Im so sorry kaya" savion mumbled putting his head down covering it with his arms as tears slickly fell down his face. He cried alot

He had lost all hope. He didnt think he could win against a nigga finna run a whole cartel.

"Hold the fuck" savion sniffed wiping his tears, thinking real hard. He called bala

"My friend, there are no refunds." Bala tells him smirking, looking over at kaya who laid on the table.

"So u aint got no typa say so ina cartel" savion ask with a mug

"Not yet" bala says hesitantly

"DONT TOUCH MY FUCKING GIRL AND RUN CS IF I CATCH U IMA TEAR U LIMB FROM FUCKING LIMB" savion yells then hangs up "FUCK FUCK FUCK"

He was angry with himself.

Bala had made it seem to him as if he ran the cartel and could do anything he wanted, but bala was no one. Bala had never even touched a gun and was simply running off his dad quick money.