39

Kalaysia/Kaya
2 weeks later
---

"U just left the hospital savion," i said

Last week they let kyrie wound breath then wrapped it up and put a cast on, she got surgery next week for the lymp node in her throat. Right now they treating her acute bronchitis.

"I know, i just wanna see her" savion said looking for his keys "where my keys at"

We go to the hospital everyday for hours and shes sleep 90 percent of the time cs the medicine, but savion go up there 3 or 4 times a day for hours at a time. Were there for her, but shes sleep most the time and we cant move her cs all the tubes.

"I put them up, we have to be patient and let her rest so she can heal and get better. All we can do now is wait" i told him laying LJ next to me

"I dont wanna wait" savion said "where u put my keys"

"Savion sit down, accept how u feel and stop pushing ur feelings down. Tell me how u feel" i asked him

I been asking him how he feel and if hes okay cs i kno he got aloooot on his mind, be he just say the same thing.

"I feel like im loosing her okay" savion snapped frustratedly. Finally "i feel like everyday she in that fuckin hospital she dying a little but more and eventually ima walk in there and her skin gon be cold"

I scooted closer to him and hugged him tight, he hugged me back and instantly felt tears on my shoulder

"I love her so much kaya" his voice cracked and i felt him taking deep breaths

Thats all i wanted to get outta him, him to let go of all the built up hurt, anger, tears, and pain he went thru and bottled up his whole life.

"I know, she gon be okay" i told him

Even though its stage 1, it could easily spread before the surgery and even then she could die. I miss her little self so much and it hurts to kno shes going thru all that at such a young age.

"I don't understand, she was fine the same day" savion said sitting up

I wiped his tears "we gotta pray she gon be okay, dont stress yo self too much"

"U okay"

"No, but im keeping it together as long as i can. I just want her healthy" i said

I could see in his face how hurt he was, his eyes were already turning red and he held his bottom lip in to keep from crying.

"Ughhhh" savion groaned pulling it together "thank you, i needed that more then i thought"

"I gotchu kid" i smiled and he took a deep breath looking down "whatchu thinkin about"

"Nun, im trying not to, i just feel alot of weight lifted off my shoulders" he said then laid back staring at LJ

"The doctor said since their twins and their young, the reason LJ keeps crying is because he feels like something is missing." I told him

"What that mean"

"Basically hes going thru separation anxiety"

"Both my babies goin thru it" savion said rubbing LJ back while he slept

Savion got comfortable in his bed, i seen him watching tv with a frown.

I kissed his cheek "u too handsome to be frowning all the time"

"U sumn else girl" he mumbled

My phone went off

Dayday👽:
U kno anything about sum niggas coming thru my side last week?